This is probably an unusual question, as most people drink and like doing it, however it is not my case as I don't drink due to the following reasons:
1) I spent my early teenage years on the tennis courts training really hard to become a professional tennis player, while most of my school mates were starting to go out, drink and smoke.
2) I really feel like drinking might affect my performance in tennis
3) I actually don't enjoy it that much: I have more fun when I am sober, and everytime I drunk I just wanted to sleep and couldn't think clearly which is something that makes me feel nervous.
4) After having to take care of my really drunk and puking friends, I am not attracted to alcohol at all
5) My game is so much better when i am sober.
So the thing is, I noticed that when people find out I dont drink they usually find it weird and "uncool".
In night game I didnt care about it at all, as girls dont really care about it, even though some were really surprised. But on sunday I am moving to a college residence in Madrid and I am afraid of becoming the only freak on campus who doesnt drink, which might be really bad for my social proof.
Of course I can act cool about it, but anyway people are gonna find it strange and will always try to get me drunk. And also some people thing that if you dont drink you are automatically boring. (or maybe im wrong?)