Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

  1. #11
    tormentor is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 165, Level: 3
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Points
    165
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanktop View Post
    Infraction given for disrespecting women.
    ^What the hell is this about? ^

    She (target) found out I fooled around with a girl she knew and it didnt end well. I had to assure her it wasnt going to end that way...(previous girl was engaged and her fiance caught wind of what as going on, she made me look like the 'stalker type' to cover her own ass to her BF)

    Now to clarify a few issues. 1) We are both of adequate rank where we can move freely and not be watched and micromanaged. Shes also not in my unit, not under my Chain of Command, and falls under an entirely different structure. So Im not 'pooping where Im eating'.

    I playfully tried a few disqualifiers, she fired them right back at me. No good there.
    I took a step back and told her a few stories, made general conversation with her and she opened up again.
    It seems shes seeking a LTR

    Whitehorse says" Where the ratio of men to women is a disadvantage to you in numbers, it is also an opportunity in reverse for you to talk to her about subjects or emotions that generally only women and LTR couples talk about.*"

    You nailed it on the head.

    Unfortunately this one is dead in the water. Ive accomplished the pick up, quite successfully and recovered from a serious credibility setback. However, Im starting to tread on some ethical issues here. The only way to f-close at this point is to really push the LTR route, and since thats not what Im going for, she will see thru it and Ill be back to square one. Im going to friendzone her for a bit.

  2. #12
    Tanktop is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 878, Level: 16
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Points
    878
    Level
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Quote Originally Posted by tormentor View Post
    ^What the hell is this about? ^

    She (target) found out I fooled around with a girl she knew and it didnt end well. I had to assure her it wasnt going to end that way...(previous girl was engaged and her fiance caught wind of what as going on, she made me look like the 'stalker type' to cover her own ass to her BF)

    Now to clarify a few issues. 1) We are both of adequate rank where we can move freely and not be watched and micromanaged. Shes also not in my unit, not under my Chain of Command, and falls under an entirely different structure. So Im not 'pooping where Im eating'.

    I playfully tried a few disqualifiers, she fired them right back at me. No good there.
    I took a step back and told her a few stories, made general conversation with her and she opened up again.
    It seems shes seeking a LTR

    Whitehorse says" Where the ratio of men to women is a disadvantage to you in numbers, it is also an opportunity in reverse for you to talk to her about subjects or emotions that generally only women and LTR couples talk about.*"

    You nailed it on the head.

    Unfortunately this one is dead in the water. Ive accomplished the pick up, quite successfully and recovered from a serious credibility setback. However, Im starting to tread on some ethical issues here. The only way to f-close at this point is to really push the LTR route, and since thats not what Im going for, she will see thru it and Ill be back to square one. Im going to friendzone her for a bit.

    i got points taken away for my bad behavior

  3. #13
    ridemyr1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,096, Level: 18
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    JVegas, NC
    Posts
    165
    Points
    1,096
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Why do you think that is? Although military women do piss me off a lot for several reasons in the end its no different from what the guys piss me off about in a sense. Regardless of the fact its no reason to behave like an ignorant fool and say shit like that specially when some of these chics have done more in one day for this country than you may have done in a month or a year. All it does is show underlying issues for you my friend which personally I feel should be adressed by you. Makes no difference to me if you do or don't.

    Further, if you are enlisted I will be the one to call you out and say this is the reason why your fellow female soldiers, marines or sailor etc may not fall for your game, and if your not then this may be why they shoot you down because truth be told, most of them already show more alpha behavior than you. YOU ARE WELCOME!
    To my bros who served with me.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

  4. #14
    ridemyr1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,096, Level: 18
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    JVegas, NC
    Posts
    165
    Points
    1,096
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Quote Originally Posted by tormentor View Post
    ^What the hell is this about? ^

    She (target) found out I fooled around with a girl she knew and it didnt end well. I had to assure her it wasnt going to end that way...(previous girl was engaged and her fiance caught wind of what as going on, she made me look like the 'stalker type' to cover her own ass to her BF)

    Now to clarify a few issues. 1) We are both of adequate rank where we can move freely and not be watched and micromanaged. Shes also not in my unit, not under my Chain of Command, and falls under an entirely different structure. So Im not 'pooping where Im eating'.

    I playfully tried a few disqualifiers, she fired them right back at me. No good there.
    I took a step back and told her a few stories, made general conversation with her and she opened up again.
    It seems shes seeking a LTR

    Whitehorse says" Where the ratio of men to women is a disadvantage to you in numbers, it is also an opportunity in reverse for you to talk to her about subjects or emotions that generally only women and LTR couples talk about.*"

    You nailed it on the head.

    Unfortunately this one is dead in the water. Ive accomplished the pick up, quite successfully and recovered from a serious credibility setback. However, Im starting to tread on some ethical issues here. The only way to f-close at this point is to really push the LTR route, and since thats not what Im going for, she will see thru it and Ill be back to square one. Im going to friendzone her for a bit.

    Yeah man let it burn and run it cool. Sooner or later it may bite. For me its always hit or miss only because I dont like the drama. Good luck bro!
    To my bros who served with me.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

  5. #15
    Tanktop is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 878, Level: 16
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Points
    878
    Level
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ridemyr1 View Post
    Why do you think that is? Although military women do piss me off a lot for several reasons in the end its no different from what the guys piss me off about in a sense. Regardless of the fact its no reason to behave like an ignorant fool and say sh1t like that specially when some of these chics have done more in one day for this country than you may have done in a month or a year. All it does is show underlying issues for you my friend which personally I feel should be adressed by you. Makes no difference to me if you do or don't.

    Further, if you are enlisted I will be the one to call you out and say this is the reason why your fellow female soldiers, marines or sailor etc may not fall for your game, and if your not then this may be why they shoot you down because truth be told, most of them already show more alpha behavior than you. YOU ARE WELCOME!

    you need to get off your high horse my friend. i was wrong to generalize the way i did. It was a broad generalization that wasnt 100% factual. Now stop getting butt hurt. You need to take your personal attacks elsewhere and stop trying to pick a fight.

  6. #16
    tormentor is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 165, Level: 3
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Points
    165
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Gents, I dont want to go off on a tangent here, but let me say a few things some people are going to find offensive. Im the new guy here and I dont have anything to loose....

    Women in the military are generally some of the most promiscuous you will ever know. (Ive been in the service for 15 years, I speak with authority) But ask yourselves why....Imagine that as a dude, you were outnumbered 25:1 by attractive, in shape, dominant women. Imagine that every one of them chased after you 24/7 and that just by being present you get special treatment.... If it were us, we would be slinging pipe to a different girl every day. Im not making judgement call, they are just seizing an opportunity that any one of us would kill to have.
    As far as them pulling their weight....thats a mixed bag. There are a few pretty ones who bust their asses, but for the most part many of them have grown to expect diva treatment.
    For those of you who feel I am being disrespectful, have you ever actually served in the military to witness this phenomenon? All Im saying is these girls find themselves in a unique situation...a situation in which if the roles were reversed we would be taking full advantage of.

    Now...back to my issue. Friendzone her or talk her out of a LTR?

  7. #17
    ridemyr1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,096, Level: 18
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    JVegas, NC
    Posts
    165
    Points
    1,096
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Quote Originally Posted by tormentor View Post
    Gents, I dont want to go off on a tangent here, but let me say a few things some people are going to find offensive. Im the new guy here and I dont have anything to loose....

    Women in the military are generally some of the most promiscuous you will ever know. (Ive been in the service for 15 years, I speak with authority) But ask yourselves why....Imagine that as a dude, you were outnumbered 25:1 by attractive, in shape, dominant women. Imagine that every one of them chased after you 24/7 and that just by being present you get special treatment.... If it were us, we would be slinging pipe to a different girl every day. Im not making judgement call, they are just seizing an opportunity that any one of us would kill to have.
    As far as them pulling their weight....thats a mixed bag. There are a few pretty ones who bust their asses, but for the most part many of them have grown to expect diva treatment.
    For those of you who feel I am being disrespectful, have you ever actually served in the military to witness this phenomenon? All Im saying is these girls find themselves in a unique situation...a situation in which if the roles were reversed we would be taking full advantage of.

    Now...back to my issue. Friendzone her or talk her out of a LTR?
    Lolol amen!

    Back to your issue. It all depends on how much you want her dude.

    There was one I met a long time ago. Anyway she was te same rank as me. Not a boot and man did she give me a run. Anyway she would show interest and then go cold then show then cold. Me on the other hand I just played it cool and accepted that because she had been in for a while she know how to play the game with other marines. No biggie. One thing I didnt do was chase her ass like others were. Eventually one day she came over to my place and I did push pull for a min and next thing you know she was talking to god. Done this a few times.

    I guess what Im saying is if you are willing to put in the work and time then I would t say talk her out of it outright, more like dont give her hints that it is what you want which can be hard cause we normally think with our dicks. Just take her through an emotional journey of not chasing after her and ten chase for a bit then dont then make her mad then happy and so on till one day she will be frustrated and the magic could happen. Thats my take granted Im far from a pro but this is what has worked for me.
    To my bros who served with me.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

  8. #18
    ridemyr1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,096, Level: 18
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    JVegas, NC
    Posts
    165
    Points
    1,096
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Side note. I didt this with another one approximately 7 months ago. It pissed her off that I would not chase her ass and what not. I mean it did! Even told me she would have a 3some with me because now I became something she couldnt have. I did this by doing what I exained above. BAM! Virtual High Five lol
    To my bros who served with me.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

  9. #19
    LockDown's Avatar
    LockDown is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 7,026, Level: 55
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    873
    Points
    7,026
    Level
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    332

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    @whitedragon: whoa! Nice post. Almost makes me want to enlist just to try it lol. I said ALMOST!

    But seriously, i think thats a good angle to keep in mind with police officers as well. I may ask u to do a write up on my ranking Hotties by difficulty thread later if your down.
    Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
    Oscar Wilde


  10. #20
    tormentor is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 165, Level: 3
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Points
    165
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: I DARE you experts to tackle this one..military girls

    Well Im done chasing her. Shes gotten to used to push-pull, shift to nice guy, talk about LTR to open her up routine. Its time to back off. So how do I back off without loosing her to another predator? Thats the problem here...unless I maintain constant pressure someone else will move in. Ive already beat out dozens of other guys who hit on her daily, established how Im different, even made quite an emotional connection with her. However, as I stated before, these girls dont wait for long, no matter how good you are.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Military Openers
    By KingStatus in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 17
    Last Thread: 12-07-2012, 03:09 PM
  2. How to tackle this one?
    By Yolo007 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 08-28-2012, 05:24 PM
  3. how did I do with this truth or dare game?
    By RussianFox777 in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 04-27-2011, 10:47 PM
  4. Military Ball
    By Onyx in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 08-05-2010, 09:09 AM
  5. Looks aren't everything...How DARE i say such things
    By Miko in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 01-15-2010, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com