Re: My First Date Ever - Ideas, Input and Advice.
I was thinking of going to the mall since my moms birthday is coming so together we can pick out a gift and afterwards having lunch or coffee?
- yes i like that. Plus it shows her that you love your mum dearly. Also, since you rode the bus it would be easy to jump from place to place at the mall.
1. Should I hold her hands if we are walking?
- depends on the mood. If she is laughing and enjoying herself and you already kinoed her before, like hugged her and touched her gently then yes walk and bump her shoulder to shoulder then pretend to show her something important then grab her hand for example say something like "check this out" then point at the most ridiculous thing you see and then grab her hand. Make sure to maintain eye contact.
2. Probably wait till 2nd or 3rd date for a kiss right? (No, I haven't kissed her before)
- I went on two hang-outs this weekend. I first base the hell out of my hangout partners. Go with the flow of the mood. If she is smiling, you kino her, and the conversation has energy then when you reacha good point you kiss her.
3. Probably the thing that is worrying me the most is that I kinda don't have a car atm so I am probably going to bus it which means I can't pick her up. What excuse should I make for that lol.
- It doesnt matter. I am sure you and her is meeting-up. If she asks how you get there tell her you flew in on a magical carpet and then insert that its actually the bus. Then after you tell her that make a topic out of it. Ask her if she like taking public transport. Then you can insert $h!t that you see from riding the bus. I am sure you have loads of stories on you. The reason for this is that you dont highlight the fact you ride the bus you keep the convo and chemistry sharp by making her laugh. If she offers to drop you home dont flinch. Also if she offers to drop you home thats a good sign.
Well assuming she does have car. If she doesnt have a car you meet up with her at the place. Then still ask her about using public transportation and horror stories.