Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

  1. #1
    ShitOnAuto is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 6.8%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    That I've ended up with a number close and instead of seeing where the night goes I dip out. I have been drinking but I managed to get a number close with an 8 at a bar. This was around some other guys on a Monday night so overall its pretty good.

    But looking back now I remember I said "I'm about to leave," and so I got her number and continued the conversation. The night was filled with dancing and having fun (even with the other guys and girls that she knew [I was new]). After I said that she said "Are you sure?" so I continued to dance with her. Then I kinda stumbled and almost fell off the stage so I proceeded to say "Ok, lol, I almost fell so I g2g" with a smile and slight wave.

    Maybe it was the alcohol but since I had her number and I couldn't tell if she wanted to leave with me I ended up leaving. I do this all the time. I get numbers and somehow mess up and take it as a reason to leave since I can call later.

    Man, its still the same night and she probably left with her friends or some guy. I want to call her and say come over (or go to her place), but I know that's a good way to kill a fling/relationship. I feel terrible. I know I should learn from this and move on, but I'm just not getting it. Its these split second moments that I'm messing up.

    She said she'd be here next weekend and to hit her up, but I'm terrible with the text game too.

    Earlier I said I needed a new crew to hang and dance with so that's how I got her number.

    Man, I really like her though, FUCK. I need to stop being content with a number close and really ride the night until the end. I don't know if you guys can help me, but saying anything would really help.

  2. #2
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    Don't drink so much that you lose control of yourself.

    Learn from your mistakes.

    Don't Wuss out; you're ultimately the one in charge of your actions... make a move.

    Don't give up.


    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  3. #3
    PHILTHY is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 583, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    48
    Points
    583
    Level
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    Do the opposite of what hasn't been working for you. If you number close and just bounce, next time try moving the party to another bar or club. Try to show your alpha side and lead a group. If I know the girl is into me I'll tell her that the place is lame and move it to a better bar. Or I'll bring them to a taco shop or whatever if it's closer to closing time. If you tell her you're about to leave, get her number and leave. You show too much interest if you're going against your word. Once you leave her, text her like 20-30 minutes later so that she has her number and hope that you left a good enough impression that she'll respond. If she doesn't you got a little bit of work to do.

  4. #4
    ShitOnAuto is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 6.8%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    Oh god, thank you guys.

    While I'm here could I get some tips on text game? When should I text her? Id like to not look needy, but still show interest. Perhaps even meet up before she leaves.

  5. #5
    Fuser is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,653, Level: 33
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 23.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    387
    Points
    2,653
    Level
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    132

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    Yea, I would say control the booze so you can be clearer. Booze sometimes gives you confidence, but it also blurs your perception. Things appear different. You might see IOI when really they are throwing IOD s your way. Just look at the drunk AFC at the bar and you'll see what I mean.

    Good luck man./

  6. #6
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    For texting advice & info, check this thread.



    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  7. #7
    prettyboy89 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 318, Level: 6
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 26.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    78
    Points
    318
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    Quote Originally Posted by ShitOnAuto View Post
    That I've ended up with a number close and instead of seeing where the night goes I dip out. I have been drinking but I managed to get a number close with an 8 at a bar. This was around some other guys on a Monday night so overall its pretty good.

    But looking back now I remember I said "I'm about to leave," and so I got her number and continued the conversation. The night was filled with dancing and having fun (even with the other guys and girls that she knew [I was new]). After I said that she said "Are you sure?" so I continued to dance with her. Then I kinda stumbled and almost fell off the stage so I proceeded to say "Ok, lol, I almost fell so I g2g" with a smile and slight wave.

    Maybe it was the alcohol but since I had her number and I couldn't tell if she wanted to leave with me I ended up leaving. I do this all the time. I get numbers and somehow mess up and take it as a reason to leave since I can call later.

    Man, its still the same night and she probably left with her friends or some guy. I want to call her and say come over (or go to her place), but I know that's a good way to kill a fling/relationship. I feel terrible. I know I should learn from this and move on, but I'm just not getting it. Its these split second moments that I'm messing up.

    She said she'd be here next weekend and to hit her up, but I'm terrible with the text game too.

    Earlier I said I needed a new crew to hang and dance with so that's how I got her number.

    Man, I really like her though, FUCK. I need to stop being content with a number close and really ride the night until the end. I don't know if you guys can help me, but saying anything would really help.
    i am the same way...last week went out wit my brothers n there friends n as the drinks started flowing threw me...the words started flowing out of me n it was working lol idk how but it did...i got a few number closes that night most of the numbers wer wrong n plus i was using sum1 elses phone to get the numbers (not a smart idea)...but any way i did bag these two HB8 i took a pic wit them one kissin me on each side lol it was pretty fun i was talkin to them for a bit idk wat i was tellin them...but i then went to the br n when i came back my brother was like the HB8 came back lookin for me i was like NOOOOOOOOO lol i came to realize that i shouldnt drink this much n i need to flow better with out feeling so nice so i could close better....but yea man dont drink so much thats wat ima start doin but just drink enuff n then just babysit your drinks

  8. #8
    ShitOnAuto is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 6.8%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    I love this place and you guys are awesome.

    My text game failed tonight. She had plans and I couldn't get her to break them to see me. I kept a normal response rate even though she didn't. One of my downsides is hitting the right buttons to where she can't resist texting me back. That's my sticking point. You really have to be in the moment and lay everything down the night you first meet so you have a lot of material to work with. I also did threw back texts at a ratio of 3:1 but I did keep her interest.

    I don't mind posting my convo if anyone wishes to analyze it.

    Oh and btw, that Text Game Thread. Hoooooly sh1t! Gold.

    Also, don't run game while running on 4-5 hours of sleep on a crazy busy day. Lesson learned.

    edit: Oh holy shit, I found my error..

  9. #9
    The Red Baron's Avatar
    The Red Baron is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 16,918, Level: 83
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    995
    Points
    16,918
    Level
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    734

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    My Text Game failed tonight. She had plans and I couldn't get her to break them to see me. I kept a normal response rate even though she didn't. One of my downsides is hitting the right buttons to where she can't resist Texting me back. That's my sticking point. You really have to be in the moment and lay everything down the night you first meet so you have a lot of material to work with. I also did threw back texts at a ratio of 3:1 but I did keep her interest.

    3 to 1? Normal response rate? Ugh I just cringed.

    Read T mals guide, please

    You invite her, she says no, you say cool and try again in a couple days, no contact for 2 days less you show too much interest and scare her off, if she was interested she could always re-open you or suggest an alternative

    You send her 3 messages and you try much harder to get her out (which almost never works), you did way more harm than good

    I don't need to see it, honestly I'm not in to breaking down text chats anymore, just the basics of it...



    Ok back to your original post, you don't have to bring every girl back with you. The idea of leading them to another bar is great, then you merge sets

    Or going for a kiss close

    In general, most girls flake and never respond after. The more time you spend in a set, the more rapport you build, the less girls will flake. So work on that
    Last edited by The Red Baron; 11-20-2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Context
    Never need praise, sympathy, or approval



  10. #10
    ShitOnAuto is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 6.8%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Christ This is Like the Fifteenth Time

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    [B]3 to 1? Normal response rate? Ugh I just cringed.

    Read T mals guide, please
    I know. But I was in an excited mood that night. It would seem weird to do slow texts. Feels so mechanical. It throws me off when I'm not in the moment. It kinda happened today. I came up with a good opener, but used it 30-40 minutes later and lost that creative moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron
    I don't need to see it, honestly I'm not in to breaking down text chats anymore, just the basics of it...
    I just meant if anyone wants to learn what not to do. I know how I fucked up and it was pretty bad lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron
    In general, most girls flake and never respond after. The more time you spend in a set, the more rapport you build, the less girls will flake. So work on that
    Thanks. After watching that Sasha pickup I realize that my entire approach this whole time has been wrong. I have a lot to learn here.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I have a friend that i hook up with from time to time
    By iggysmalls in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 11-12-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-30-2012, 02:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 08-27-2012, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 01-22-2012, 05:33 AM
  5. Need Help On Managing Work Time And PUA Time
    By HisTripolarness in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 01-09-2012, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com