Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    DizeI is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 74, Level: 1
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Points
    74
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default jokes to tease the girl

    Does anybody know any fun jokes, lines, statements to tease girls? something about makeup, her smile, eyes, hair body, height, etc.... but not to insult her please share here

  2. #2
    meteora's Avatar
    meteora is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 14,800, Level: 78
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    1,667
    Points
    14,800
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    685

    Default Re: jokes to tease the girl

    i don't like canned material, most of my jokes are original situational humor. but i can give you some tips for being funnier
    1. watching comedy movies and being around funny people will help you to become more funny
    2. don't care about what other people think
    3. make a joke out of anything and everything she says
    4. be willing to laugh at your own jokes (even if no one else laughs)
    5. don't joke about serious sh!t (i think you get the idea that their are some things we don't joke about)
    it will take time and practice to develope your sense of humor, trial and error is realy the only way you can become good. once you talk to enough people you will learn what kinds of things make people laugh and what doesn't

  3. #3
    GiovanniP is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 139, Level: 2
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 66.2%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    54
    Points
    139
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: jokes to tease the girl

    meteora gave you a reply. Here is a newbies routines

    Did you know that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower?and you know what the rest 7% does?(Oh you must be one of those girls!


    lol

  4. #4
    DizeI is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 74, Level: 1
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Points
    74
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: jokes to tease the girl

    GiovanniP, ya i know this one, do you know any more unique ones?


Similar Threads

  1. teasing jokes compliments
    By gintama123456789 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 09-10-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. Best Ways To Tease A Girl
    By Jared_N in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 08-07-2012, 09:47 AM
  3. need a few good jokes to tell
    By mikester in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 05-15-2012, 03:01 PM
  4. Jokes
    By Ambition in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 12-09-2009, 12:08 PM
  5. How Do I Tease Girl Who Doesn't Like To Be Teased?
    By Virgil in forum General Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Thread: 11-16-2008, 04:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com