Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    prettyboy89 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 318, Level: 6
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 26.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    78
    Points
    318
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    21

    Post i need some txt game advice

    so i met this hb7 the other day very random how it happened but yea any way....so we have been textin bac and forth on kik messenger (she didnt want to give up the number rite away) i played a lil game wit her jus to see if i can juice it up i gave her a few numbers at a time n she did the same all done at random times.....we talk over the fone n the convos are great she is very sexual which is a plus....i told her one thing that made her interested in me a lil more...i told her i would treat her like a princess n fck like a whore..for some reason she like the idea....i havnt scheduled any dates cause im currently in the process of studyin for a major test next week which she totally understands....but yea i hav been talkin to her for about 3 days now..im just tryin to get advice on how i can get her to want me more...any advice would help

  2. #2
    ItsRaySuper is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 742, Level: 14
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 7.7%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    110
    Points
    742
    Level
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    41

    Default Re: i need some txt game advice

    That's some pretty straight forward game... I think you've already got her where u want her. Why not take a study break and close before it has a chance to get stale?

  3. #3
    prettyboy89 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 318, Level: 6
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 26.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    78
    Points
    318
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: i need some txt game advice

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJaySonic View Post
    That's some pretty straight forward game... I think you've already got her where u want her. Why not take a study break and close before it has a chance to get stale?
    mayb i will take that chance idk yet lol....but i think im just gonna leave her alone...today she is acting very different ....i used my 1 text 2 call rule n still no reply n i no she saw it cuz she puts stuff on instagram lol so yea i think ima just let that go n not pursue any more....dam rite when it was getting good

  4. #4
    AU_GET_LAID is offline Aspiring PUA
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: i need some txt game advice

    Quote Originally Posted by prettyboy89 View Post
    mayb i will take that chance idk yet lol....but i think im just gonna leave her alone...today she is acting very different ....i used my 1 text 2 call rule n still no reply n i no she saw it cuz she puts stuff on instagram lol so yea i think ima just let that go n not pursue any more....dam rite when it was getting good
    I think you should definitely pursue it more. There have been many girls that havent responded, then I have sent them another text a little later and then back into action. I would make sure the text is interesting though. Not something boring like hey whats up.

    I wish I had the knowledge of what exactly to send her to get it going again. Maybe someone else on her has that one. But persistence can be good.

    Good luck broski.

  5. #5
    prettyboy89 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 318, Level: 6
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 26.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    78
    Points
    318
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: i need some txt game advice

    Quote Originally Posted by AU_GET_LAID View Post
    I think you should definitely pursue it more. There have been many girls that havent responded, then I have sent them another text a little later and then back into action. I would make sure the text is interesting though. Not something boring like hey whats up.

    I wish I had the knowledge of what exactly to send her to get it going again. Maybe someone else on her has that one. But persistence can be good.

    Good luck broski.
    I sent her a simple txt last night it said missed talkin to u wit a smiley i saw that she read it but didnt respond n i just sent the last one a few min ago say hope ur havin a good day at work now if she dose the same then ima just assume its done n just freeze her out n keep it moving....it sucks cuz this is like the 4th girl that dose it lol i guess they just enjoy my conversation


Similar Threads

  1. Looking For Advice (College Game)
    By Splitting The Atom in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 11-10-2012, 06:07 PM
  2. Need advice on Club Game
    By The Blind Vulture in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-08-2012, 02:29 PM
  3. AFC Looking For Advice To Enter The Game
    By Zenix in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 08-23-2012, 07:14 PM
  4. Day game advice for university?
    By Cfel420 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 04-28-2012, 10:33 AM
  5. Middle Game Advice
    By Porlock in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 07-19-2011, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com