Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Need help on seducing a friend

  1. #1
    Capi is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 63, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in Texas
    Posts
    8
    Points
    63
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Need help on seducing a friend

    My situation is somewhat complicated but I know that there are a lot of smart guys out there who can help me out. If you are one of them please do so. Theres this Mexican girl who is coming into town tomorrow and I am having a small kick back for her at my house. She is picky with who she makes out with, since she does not have much of a sexual history. But since before she was chubby (not anymore shes pretty damn hot now) she has sort of a low self esteem, which I know can help me out. I want to know how to act upon her so that I am able to make a connection and can seduce her. If you know of a good technique I can use feel free to state it out.

  2. #2
    josefavelam's Avatar
    josefavelam is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 63, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 27.3%
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    Points
    63
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Context man, context. I'm from Sonora Mexico by the way
    I have one concern here: does she know people in your town? How long have you known each other? Details!

  3. #3
    BatMan's Avatar
    BatMan is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,552, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Most PopularCommunity Award
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,151
    Points
    31,552
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
    Rep Power
    1389

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Obviously you want to flirt and tease. It loosens her up so you can hit on her effectively.

    If she starts to show interest then move onto qualifying her. You want her trying to show YOU why you should pick HER rather than the other way around. You could use the classic "I have trust issues..." which would prompt her to prove to you she is trustworthy. But only after she is attracted.
    "All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."

  4. #4
    Capi is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 63, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in Texas
    Posts
    8
    Points
    63
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by josefavelam View Post
    Context man, context. I'm from Sonora Mexico by the way
    I have one concern here: does she know people in your town? How long have you known each other? Details!
    Yes my friends and I met her on a trip in Chicago this past summer. Were prety good friends, she trusts me, she somewhat teases me. I just want to know what technique to use to seal the deal in an emotional connection, and getting on t making out with her.

  5. #5
    Capi is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 63, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in Texas
    Posts
    8
    Points
    63
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BatMan View Post
    Obviously you want to flirt and tease. It loosens her up so you can hit on her effectively.

    If she starts to show interest then move onto qualifying her. You want her trying to show YOU why you should pick HER rather than the other way around. You could use the classic "I have trust issues..." which would prompt her to prove to you she is trustworthy. But only after she is attracted.
    Yes man this is what I needed, I will try applying this into our conversation, just not directly. Also is the "I have trust issues" quote intended to create an emotional connection?

  6. #6
    Sam22 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 200, Level: 3
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    28
    Points
    200
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Yes man this is what I needed, I will try applying this into our conversation, just not directly. Also is the "I have trust issues" quote intended to create an emotional connection?
    Yes because it will make her prove to you why you should trust her and in the process please try to creat sexual tension while u too are together by using kino and also use some fun texts before the date! Best of luck buddy!

  7. #7
    Capi is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 63, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in Texas
    Posts
    8
    Points
    63
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam22 View Post
    Yes because it will make her prove to you why you should trust her and in the process please try to creat sexual tension while u too are together by using kino and also use some fun texts before the date! Best of luck buddy!
    Thankyou man, also how is it that I am able to qualify her? By using negs?

  8. #8
    Sam22 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 200, Level: 3
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    28
    Points
    200
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Thankyou man, also how is it that I am able to qualify her? By using negs?
    That's called push and pull I never purposely use it on girls so I don't know buddy. But in some girls it could creat a spark of attraction for you! Try it out in a playful manor and see what happens.

  9. #9
    Capi is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 63, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in Texas
    Posts
    8
    Points
    63
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam22 View Post
    That's called push and pull I never purposely use it on girls so I don't know buddy. But in some girls it could creat a spark of attraction for you! Try it out in a playful manor and see what happens.
    Alright will do champ. I'll let you guys know how it all goes down at night haha

  10. #10
    BatMan's Avatar
    BatMan is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,552, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Most PopularCommunity Award
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,151
    Points
    31,552
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
    Rep Power
    1389

    Default Re: Need help on seducing a friend

    It's better if you have a list of traits you want in a woman. Then qualify her on those traits.

    Ex: How close are you with your family?
    I love when a woman cooks for me.
    Do you always go out clubbing?

    Just depends on what you want out of a woman.
    "All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need help seducing a friend
    By digstime in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 08-21-2012, 04:44 AM
  2. Seducing a penpal
    By DandyLion in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 07-18-2012, 11:39 PM
  3. Seducing a girl who may have had you in the friend zone
    By tracy84 in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 02-16-2012, 05:09 AM
  4. Seducing a friend??
    By Knifey in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 04-18-2011, 11:54 AM
  5. Seducing a co-worker
    By pua4sx in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 08-12-2010, 07:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com