Alright, starting to get my bearings a little bit but this HB 7 I've been "talking" with seems to have flaked. I won't go into a ton of detail to try to keep it short, but here's the executive summary:
- met online (ok cupid), got her number after 3 days of emails
- clicked from the first date, she has great personality that fits mine... been seeing her about 2x / week with active, fun activities
- K-close on 2nd date, 3rd date I drop her off, she asks if I want to "cuddle" (there was more that that), 4th date (NYE) got the F-close
- Here's where it starts to get weird, next time in bed a lot of foreplay, both ready to go, she asks if I have a condom (no, I'm an idiot and didn't plan to be at her place), and everything just goes cold. Instantly, she was no longer in the mood and went to sleep (WTF?!?)
- Texting responsiveness slows down and next date gets stranger... back at her place after, seems normal (and I'm prepared this time), but she wasn't interested.... not even sure she wanted me to spend the night but didn't say anything. I should have bolted right there.
- She texts me the next day apologizing for her mood and says it's b/c she just recently lost her job. But texts continue to not only space out more, but I get very short responses and a lot of just 'LOL's.
- Yesterday I text her to meet up at happy hour with some of my work friends (didn't 'ask' but stated it like suggested around here), she says she is having dinner with friends, ok... I'm cool with that.
- Text later that night just to see if she would chat... we are actually texting a decent back and forth so I go in for setting up plans for the weekend. No response. I left it alone seeing if she would respond today, nothing. I have not re-initiated either.
I feel like there are mixed signals (can share some actual texts if needed), it could be her job thing, but I'm thinking she got bored. I know there are many other women out there and blah, blah, but anything I can try to reel her back in? Or time to walk away?