Re: how to get girls outside the club(bus stop, mall, cafes)
1. Usually people have stuff to do during the day – unlike at a bar, where she can spend hours with you. Good Day Game approaches usually lead to phone numbers + dates as opposed to going straight to the bedroom.
2. Forget almost everything you know about touching and the . Being “touchy” and escalating is GREAT at a bar or club. During the day, in public, in bright light, it can seem creepy. Stop at “social touch” and save the rest for your date.
3. Try “going direct.” She knows you’re hitting on her anyway – people don’t approach random strangers during the day unless they want something – so why not get the credit for having confidence? In you can see Jeremy Soul approach a woman on the street with “I’m Jeremy... you have an adorable look to you,” and then start some quick storytelling to capture her attention.
4. High-energy are often out of place during the day. They’re also unnecessary. At a cafe, you’re not competing with a million flashing lights, club music, and millions of other guys. So, tone everything down a few notches.
5. Most of the time, you’re not going to have a wingman or alcohol in Day Game to help “push” you to approach. If you have reward yourself for every time you approach without hesitating. This is how you build habits and “muscle memory.”
6. Smile – it’s even more important in the daytime. At a club, the guy who doesn’t smile and approaches her is nervous. On a street corner, the guy who doesn’t smile and approaches makes HER nervous.
7. Having good phone and text game is CRUCIAL if you wan
The world is your matrix. You control the strings.