Re: Platinum Residential program
Old review I found online:
I attended the PUATraining 1 week residential course a few months back. Heres my opinion in case others may benefit:
The course basically seemed a consortium of 1-on-1s with various trainers (meant to be approx 75 hours in total give or take a few) added with 6 nights accommodation at Gamblers flat.
The good points:
1. Gambler himself has a very deep knowledge drilling down to specifics to get to the root of things. For instance I had issues with my mid-game skills, he was able to observe me speak with girls and analyze what areas I can improve on. This I found very helpful.
The bad points:
1. The hours are not really 75. Its more around 60.
2. Communication drops to 0 a few weeks after the training (even if there are hours outstanding). Emails or phone calls are ignored.
3. Gambler was away for over half the week, so when I needed to speak to someone regarding specific issues there was noone else who were able to deal with it as its upto Gambler to decide on things. And nobody seemed to know what I was suppose to be doing either.
4. Its not a 'course', rather a consortium of 1-on-1 sessions. This needs to be kept in mind. In my opinion its a lot more cost efficient to hire on a 1-on-1 basis and do the training as you get to evaluate the trainer you are with by spending 1 or 2 hours with him/her rather then spend a whole day and then find out he/she wasnt the right trainer.
5. The following points from the site seems to be missing:
- Get unlimited access to the £15,000 archive of PUA products: I dont remember having access to any specific PUA Product other then a printed copy of the ebook which I was told to return.
- Get Free VIP access to all PUAtraining training events (worth £500+): You get to go to 1 weekend bootcamp, so this in essence cuts the 1-on-1 times to 5 days, so approx 55 hours (if 11 hours/day). Also its not 'VIP access' as you get everything same as any other student in the bootcamp.
- Training is hugely tailored. We can take you to the most upscale venues in London or to student parties. Imagine your ideal self, your ideal life style, tell us, and we’ll make it happen: As mentioned above, its not very organized and different trainers will teach you different styles, if Gambler is around he might try to glue things together if you ask him, but otherwise its upto you what you want to get from which trainer. The trainers are just doing some loose 1-on-1 sessions with you, they have no knowledge of the whole picture. Or at least thats the impression I got.
I hope this is of help.
The world is your matrix. You control the strings.