Study Group Pickup?
For the past month, I have been researching and learning about everything I can for meeting women, maintaining conversations, building interests, and every other possible thing you can think of. However, there are some things I still don't know, this one being a big conundrum for me right now.
So here's the lowdown:
I've been assigned to a group for a project, and there's a girl in my group who's single. Out of all of the group members, we are the most active, taking charge in most of the discussions. We have been texting, although the only conversations going back and forth between us are solely about the project. When we do chat normally she usually asks about me or points out my intelligence.
Now here comes the big flow of questions:
1. Does this have any potential for a pickup?
2. What is the significance of study sessions?
3. If it is a potential pickup, how can I shift focus out of school?
4. How can I build interest in a study group setting?
5. Even though she is the only girl in the group, can this affect my chances?
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Malcolm X