Hi Guys, been scoping the forums for a while and gaining lots of great info, decided to join as I need some help and really don't want to lose this one.
Some brief background info:
30 years old, Ali Larter look a like. She previously was in a 10 year relationship. Got married and her Ex left her 5 weeks after getting married. She been single for about 1 year and just started back in the dating scene. Met her on POF. Very down to earth girl. Been dating/communicating for about 1 month. All her friends are in relationships and doesnt seem to have an active social life
I think I've played it well, not coming across as needy, built attraction, banter and negs. Usually I am the one initiating the texts 80% but she always responding between 2-30min. The other 20% she has initiated if I haven't contacted her for a day. Has agreed to most meets and if couldn't make it would offer alternate days
In between meets been sending the odd texts to continue building attraction, nothing needy just a few text. I'm really keen on her and been expecting that our meets would increase to at least 2-3 x week, they only still been 1x week
Day 3 was at her place for dvd, baileys and cuddles. Things got very hot and steamy, she stated she wasn't going to have sex (to early). Ended up fingering her and she played with my c**k. She gets very very hot and wet. Gave her nickname of juicy fruit - she loved that.
Day 4 She met me me in the city on her day off work during work lunch break to help me buy present for my sister. She sent me message after stating she was very juicy when she left me.
Day 5 Takeout after work back at hers, Lots of making out hot n steamy but had her period.
Day 6 Took her out to dinner, F-closed, stayed the night as she wanted me too. Few logistics issues like her bleeding and me having some performance anxiety because of that and condom. Ended up giving her an orgasm by fingering which she stated was the longest one she has had.
Couple days later after some texts I suggested meeting on weekend to go to a Easter Carnival we have here (as she had indicated some time ago her interest in this)
She agreed and suggested Sunday
This is where her text replied started going from 2-30min to 5 hours+. Where I would have expected an increase in contact as she now slept with me.
So I started getting all in my head analyzing. But there was one night I got a random txt which was a good sign i guess
Her: I just stacked it as I was trying to sprint, I'm all grazed, I've never seen my PT laugh so much
Me: Forget how to run did you? Are you alright lol
Her: I stepped in a little ditch. I'm alright, just really embarrassed. I felt like such a bimbo
Me: Haha that's awesome I wish I was there
Her: You are so mean!!
Me: When do you want to see me you can smack me then
Her: I'll be free to smack you on Sunday
So here I was indirectly trying to organise a meetup before the sunday easter carnival which we had already agreed but she is obviously happy to wait till the weekend?!
Now here is where it dies
I have a daughter which I have every 2nd weekend and it was the same weekend as this carnival. She knows about her and is completely cool with it.
Me:As I've got my daughter and given the show is near my me. I can pick you up sat night and will cook dinner mine then we walk to the show sunday
She didnt reply till the next day!?!
Her: I've actually got a birthday party on Sat night so that doesnt really work
Silly me started thinking I put to much pressure on her (meeting my daughter, sleeping at mine for 1st time) where I should have said, I've got my daughter and thinking of taking her to the Easter show want to join?
I started over analyzing with her statement and wording and how she didnt really make a suggestion (you see she doesnt have a car, so trying to organize my daughter and go out and pick her up to come back my way is inconvenient)
I didnt respond and the stubborn side of me kicked in waiting for her to ask me about sunday plans. I felt it was up to her as she dismissed me suggested plan
The weekend passed and it was Monday night that I realized I have got to do something! So I sent this
Me:I saw a girl at lunch time jogging and she had band aids on her knees. It made me think of you.. I then just had to go buy a pack of juicy fruit. (made references to 2 things 1. she likes running and fell over once crazing her knees, 2. Her nickname was juicy fruit)
It has been 24 hours and have not got a reply.
What do you think guys? Where did it go wrong? Is she pissed because I didn't respond and maybe she been wondering all weekend waiting for me?
I feel that I've sent that last message so I shouldnt contact her again. If no response what should I do?
Thanks Guys and sorry for the long post