Here's why bad boys don't finish first
You've all heard it and there are probably over 1000 threads based around the line "nice guys finish last, girls want a bad boy". Well guess what, that is complete bullsh1t.
Do you honestly think girls are programmed to think that disrespectful, rude, inconsiderate, assholes are attractive? The answer is obviously NO! So why do girls like these types of guys. The answer doesn't lie in their obnoxious behavior, instead it's how they think because of this behavior.
"Bad boys" don't give a sh1t.
- they don't try to qualify themselves.
- they don't take sh1t from people.
- they act how they want to.
- they are unpredictable.
- they are hard to obtain.
THESE are the things girls are attracted to in a bad boy. Now lets look at the typical nice guy.
"Nice guys" will do ANYTHING for anyone.
- try to constantly get people to see how nice they are, and why they're a better fit for girls.
- will take sh1t from people day after day.
- act how they think people want them to.
- extremely predictable.
- follow girls around like puppy dogs.
Now this is about as unattractive to a girl as it is for a guy to see a girl with hairy armpits...
The girls will put up with all the "bad boy's" obnoxious behavior because how they think... And will pass over a really "nice guy" for how they think.
The nice guys are therefore beta and the bad boys are alpha. However before you go out and start swearing at the elderly to become an alpha male I'm going to give you a third option that is far superior to being a "bad boy"
I'll call this the "ideal guy".
The "ideal guy" acts like a nice guy but thinks like a bad boy.
- doesn't qualify himself to anyone, however lets it be known he thinks highly of himself.
- doesn't take sh1t from people, however does this in a diplomatic way.
- acts how he wants, but remembers there's a time and place for everything.
- is unpredictable, but can be counted on to bed a good friend.
(Not to be confused with being in the friend zone)
- is hard to obtain, however remains respectful.
It's easy to be one sided, however the guys who know how to take the positive from both sides are the ones all the ladies really want.
In life you get what you put into it.