Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Yolo007
  • 1 Post By lilsting
  • 1 Post By Yolo007

Thread: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

  1. #1
    Yolo007's Avatar
    Yolo007 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,163, Level: 36
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    219
    Points
    3,163
    Level
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    142

    Default Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    You've all heard it and there are probably over 1000 threads based around the line "nice guys finish last, girls want a bad boy". Well guess what, that is complete bullsh1t.

    Do you honestly think girls are programmed to think that disrespectful, rude, inconsiderate, assholes are attractive? The answer is obviously NO! So why do girls like these types of guys. The answer doesn't lie in their obnoxious behavior, instead it's how they think because of this behavior.

    "Bad boys" don't give a sh1t.
    - they don't try to qualify themselves.
    - they don't take sh1t from people.
    - they act how they want to.
    - they are unpredictable.
    - they are hard to obtain.

    THESE are the things girls are attracted to in a bad boy. Now lets look at the typical nice guy.

    "Nice guys" will do ANYTHING for anyone.
    - try to constantly get people to see how nice they are, and why they're a better fit for girls.
    - will take sh1t from people day after day.
    - act how they think people want them to.
    - extremely predictable.
    - follow girls around like puppy dogs.

    Now this is about as unattractive to a girl as it is for a guy to see a girl with hairy armpits...

    The girls will put up with all the "bad boy's" obnoxious behavior because how they think... And will pass over a really "nice guy" for how they think.

    The nice guys are therefore beta and the bad boys are alpha. However before you go out and start swearing at the elderly to become an alpha male I'm going to give you a third option that is far superior to being a "bad boy"

    I'll call this the "ideal guy".

    The "ideal guy" acts like a nice guy but thinks like a bad boy.
    - doesn't qualify himself to anyone, however lets it be known he thinks highly of himself.
    - doesn't take sh1t from people, however does this in a diplomatic way.
    - acts how he wants, but remembers there's a time and place for everything.
    - is unpredictable, but can be counted on to bed a good friend.
    (Not to be confused with being in the friend zone)
    - is hard to obtain, however remains respectful.

    It's easy to be one sided, however the guys who know how to take the positive from both sides are the ones all the ladies really want.
    In life you get what you put into it.

  2. #2
    lilsting's Avatar
    lilsting is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,343, Level: 41
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience PointsSocial
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sky above Chicago
    Posts
    520
    Points
    4,343
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    I agreed with everything until I saw your username. Yolo007 LOL. Cmon son based on this post, I can tell your WAYYY more original than that.

    Now I disagree with everything you said. Girls find nice guys attractive and bad boys unattractive. Ideal guys are bitch nig*as lol. I'm just messin with ya bro

  3. #3
    Yolo007's Avatar
    Yolo007 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,163, Level: 36
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    219
    Points
    3,163
    Level
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    142

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    Quote Originally Posted by lilsting View Post
    I agreed with everything until I saw your username. Yolo007 LOL. Cmon son based on this post, I can tell your WAYYY more original than that.
    I made this account long before I had any knowledge of any of this stuff. Trying to get that name changed
    In life you get what you put into it.

  4. #4
    lilsting's Avatar
    lilsting is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,343, Level: 41
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience PointsSocial
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sky above Chicago
    Posts
    520
    Points
    4,343
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    lol ic, glad you have a sense of humor

  5. #5
    costarica's Avatar
    costarica is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,270, Level: 30
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Costa Rica & USA
    Posts
    150
    Points
    2,270
    Level
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    106

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    "good guys" on the inside and "bad guys" on the outside...
    - CR

  6. #6
    Yolo007's Avatar
    Yolo007 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,163, Level: 36
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    219
    Points
    3,163
    Level
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    142

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    Quote Originally Posted by costarica View Post
    "good guys" on the inside and "bad guys" on the outside...
    Its a little deeper than that...

    Its about being a genuinely good person while taking on the alpha male traits and thought process of a bad boy.

    Just because you care about people, doesn't mean you have to sit and listen to a girl's problems. (That would be beta and put you in the friendzone)

    In a conversation a girl once said to me " I need you to be there as a friend. You're always cheering people up and making them feel better" (whether it was; not enough attraction, her complicated relationship, or both these factors, that cause her to say this im not sure)

    I replied "I do genuinely care about people in general and love to cheer them up, but I have no interest in sitting and listening to people's problems"( DHV through the roof btw, but I dropped it there since clearly she had inner issues)

    And that sentence pretty much sums up my point. BE A NICE GUY! Just DONT be a PUSSY that lets people walk all over them.
    In life you get what you put into it.

  7. #7
    costarica's Avatar
    costarica is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,270, Level: 30
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Costa Rica & USA
    Posts
    150
    Points
    2,270
    Level
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    106

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    I was paraphrasing to a point, so I agree that "good on the inside, bad on the outside" is probably oversimplified, but we should clearly determine what "finishing last" means.

    Bill Clinton, MLK, Elvis, Tiger Woods have all had their public displays of "horrible busbands" but finished first in many ways. The middle-income blue-collar worker in detroit who is loyal to his friends and family may finish last with respect to hot women and money, but last economically. So who wins?

    Also.. for ths:

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo007 View Post
    Just because you care about people, doesn't mean you have to sit and listen to a girl's problems. (That would be beta and put you in the friendzone).
    I fundamentally and absolutely disagree with this statement. If we can't sit there and listen to a girl's problems, then we don't care. We are gaming. Everyone in this community needs to be clear about something: (1) we either are gaming a woman for a goal, or (2) we care about them and there is no "motive." Of course there is a gray area that falls somewhere in the middle as we get closer to a person and our guilt complex kicks in.

    Maybe we shouldn't use the word "care" because, to me, if i care about someone, then I care about their problems.

    And listening to anyone's problems can generate bonding which can rapidly re-enforce EITHER friendzone or sexzone relationships. It depends on where it goes from there.

    I think maybe we should look at it as though we shouldn't be used as an emotional blanket for girls that we are gaming, but also that if a girl genuinely has issues, we should take the time to help her and then use our judgement as to whether we want it to leads to friends or sex. If we want it to lead to sex we just say "hey... i want to help you and talk to you about all your problems... but i also wanna make out and experience that with you as well."

    Simply cutting a girl who is trying to be emotional with you is a recipe for bonding disaster and I wouldn't do that under any circumstance. If I did feel like I didn't care about her, and only wanted to game her, i'd just redirect the conversation in a non-overt way intead of just cockblocking her emotions, as that has subtle, yet powerful, effect on an inability to trust you.

    With all due respect, I think that this all is just a semantic disagreement because overall, the idea of what you are saying as a whole, I completely agree with (the idea that our badboy creates attraction but our good boy creates bonding).

    I've been writing a book on this for a year now and it's becoming the centerpiece of what I hope to be my Ph.D dissertation in social psychology.
    - CR

  8. #8
    Yolo007's Avatar
    Yolo007 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,163, Level: 36
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    219
    Points
    3,163
    Level
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    142

    Default Re: Here's why bad boys don't finish first

    Quote Originally Posted by costarica;

    I think maybe we should look at it as though we shouldn't be used as an emotional blanket for girls that we are gaming, but also that if a girl genuinely has issues, we should take the time to help her and then use our judgement as to whether we want it to leads to friends or sex. If we want it to lead to sex we just say "hey... i want to help you and talk to you about all your problems... but i also wanna make out and experience that with you as well."
    This is exactly what I meant by my previous statement. You are completely right that I do care about their real problem just not bs and complaining, but this was said to emphasize the fact that I'm no ones "emotional blanket".

    Quote Originally Posted by costarica;
    the centerpiece of what I hope to be my Ph.D dissertation in social psychology
    That's awesome, good for you!! Because of the class I'm in now and pua I'm thinking about getting a minor in social psychology.
    In life you get what you put into it.


Similar Threads

  1. Why Nice Guys Finish Last
    By chapl in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 02-14-2013, 08:35 PM
  2. Can't finish girls flake at the end
    By Hopeful33 in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 10
    Last Thread: 11-24-2012, 10:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-06-2012, 03:31 PM
  4. Threesome - Tripped at the Finish line!
    By Maus in forum General Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 10-01-2012, 01:18 AM
  5. I just can't finish with new girl I am dating
    By Mr.Bojangles in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 08-31-2012, 02:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com