Re: Facebook an easy resource or just plain a waste of time
First off, the title of the thread has nothing to do with the questions asked in the post. Facebook is an amazing resource, IF you know how to use it. It's not like a dating website, so you have to be careful with how you run conversations on there with people you don't know.
Anyways, I can see numerous errors you have committed that explain the actions that happened after them.
1. You killed sexual escalation in the first run. Seriously? Where do all the rookies on here get the idea that you are supposed to kill one of the most important phases of attraction? I think you might have been going for a push-pull, but your strategy destroyed your chances with her at the time. Remember, only cut off RAPPORT, and it is done so in normal conversation.
one night we are talking and it goes into a sexual direction and she is very open and enthusiastic about it aswell, I insisted that we not take it this far and I wasn't interested in even talking to her that much and she insisted that we get to know each other more.
2. You wussed out of a potential in-person conversation with her. You see her in person, then you should strike up a conversation with her. Then, after a few minutes, you should have said "I have to go, my cousin is waiting for me". She was stunned probably because she was thinking "what the hell?". After all, you only did bolt by and shoot her a quick congratulations before moving on.
well day of graduation I just so happen to be there because my cousin went to the same school and was in the same class and at the end of the ceremony we are all in the main hall and I spot her now I didnt even plan on it but i said fark it and ran up to her and said congratulations and then bolted away, she looked stunned.
3. You flipped sh1t over the fact she was seeing other guys. She's a free spirit, you blasted her off, and now you expect her to sit and wait for you? That's not how it works. When she is done with you, she is done with you until further notice. She doesn't need to explain her lifestyle or relationships to you. If she does so, then it will be a severe inconvenience to her, and it will make you look like the immature one.
So I am done taking pictures with my cousins and stuff and im leaving via the parking lot when i see this guy holding her hand pulling her away and it clicked she was seeing a guy and wasn't telling me so about 30 minutes later i text her and "apparently he had her phone" but I explained what i saw and wanted answers and I asked if that was her boyfriend and she(he) replied yes so that was that.
4. Once again, you are flipping sh1t. This time, though, you are being a baby about the fact that she isn't yours, and now you are making things dramatic by telling her that you don't want to communicate anymore. Leave the drama to the women, and if this happens again, just drop the issue. Make it look like it is not phasing you.
two days goes by and she texts me out of the blue and I tell her that I knew what was going on and I expressed my concern that I did not wanna communicate anymore because in the beginning she pushed herself on me and i actually tried to back away.
5. That's not a neg, dude. That right there is flat out insult in an argument that you have spawned. Negs, when they actually do work, are meant to be cocky humor and backhanded compliments. The context of this is nowhere near funny, and if you were designing it like that, then you have failed. Overall, I think you need to go back over all of your PUA terms to figure out what is what and how to do it properly.
So to make a long story short i negged her and called her immature and let her know that I wasn't satified with her performance in 2 big long texts and all she replys with is "ok bye" I let it die and deleted her thread in my phone and said welp thats over, finally.
6. I'm just not going to mention the negs after this. These are flat out insults to her current lifestyle, and it is making her severely uncomfortable. You need to stop using negs, and just be flirty. Negs are terrible things to use, and it will only work to hurt her rather than help you.
I start it off negging her about her car she drives then on first contact force a hug, she seemed alittle taken by it I can tell she was not 100% comfortable but she wasn't saying anything because shes young so of course she will be awkward.
7. When the possibility of bringing someone home is high, you have GOT to make sure that your pad is clean. The reason she left wasn't because you said a couple of minutes. It was probably because she was so uncomfortable in that messy apartment. Then again, she might have left simply because you were tearing on her all day long with your "negs".
I warn her my apartment is a disaster which it isn't super bad but I like to tell girls that so they think there walking into Project Hollywood from "The Game"and when they see it it isn't that bad but its defiantly single male lived in and could use a cleaning we take a tour of my place she asks to use the restroom does comes out and then she doesn't wanna sit down she just insists that she has to go so I am like ok cool see ya!
You did do a few things right. For example, your alternation of text time was decent, and you didn't ask her to do the things that you wanted to do with her. You invited her ("ya well im going up to my apartment if you wanna come up your welcome to for a few minutes"). You might have taken your disinterest overboard with the texting of other girls while she was around, but it was decent nonetheless.
Overall, just very ugly. Your biggest problem is the insults that you call negs. STOP USING THEM. That will get you a lot farther for starters. In addition, don't be so much of an ass. Show her some kindness and common courtesy once in a while, like when you took her to the car dealership so she could drive a car around. Women appreciate those things, and you especially have to be careful with someone so much younger than you. It's alright to stand up for your stuff and have the non-pushover qualities of a bad boy, but you should not let it diminish the nice side of you. Mixing the two qualities will do more to help you than any of the two sides alone will.
To answer your last question at the bottom, maybe wait a day and then fire up a conversation with her. Don't send her the robotic "hello". Try to start off the conversation with some sort of reference to something she found hilarious in the last interaction you two had.
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Malcolm X