Well, I've had my ups and downs and been into PUA for a little over a year now. Women still confuse me and occasionally I fall back into bad habits like I think I did here. I really like this one, it's different, not one-itis per se (and trust me, I've had that). So here are the highlights. Any and all advice on how to get this one to turn the corner are appreciated!
- Meet HB 8ish a few months back, played for another team in my flag football league
- Been texting occasionally for a couple months, finally got her to come out with me and my friends last weekend
- She got along great with my friends, one of the girls in the group asked me what our deal was and said she could tell that HB 8 liked me
- Exchanged buying each other rounds of drinks, she was the one that transitioned us from rounds of beer to liquor... decent flirting and kino escalation
- She came back to my place after (her car was parked there) and ended up falling asleep with me on the couch. I live in walking distance from where we went out, there was no way she could drive anyway.
- Woke up next morning, I figured she'd bolt right away, but she stayed and hung out for a couple hours... laying together on couch watching tv... she had no problems with me having my head and hand on her chest
- When she left I kissed her (I had moved in for one earlier in the am but she kinda turned away)... she didn't pull back this time but kind of tensed up, was a light kiss and she giggled a bit. I said we need to work on that and that I'd like to see her again soon. Kissed her again and all appeared ok.
- Since then, things have been off... she is VERY slow to respond to my texts... I froze her out for 2 days and she didn't reply when I reinitiated today
- I want to ask her out for Saturday (and here is where I think I went wrong) so I tried calling her after the no response to my text... no answer. Left brief "call me back" vm. I don't expect she will call me back.
What do I do next? Freeze out seemingly didn't work and I know she wasn't busy this afternoon (we are all snowed in and she was posting on FB that her TV was out, so I KNOW she wasn't too busy).
What baffles me on this one is that it is someone I've known a while now, she seemed genuinely interested and even stayed the morning after staying over (I should mention, we did not hook up, but laid together all night). She also added on FB a couple of the girls in my group of friends that we were out with. I can't read her. I just don't want to F this one up and see her as real GF material; but if not, I hope our friendship isn't killed by this either.