Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is there a time frame to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

  1. #1
    ctc0201 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 127, Level: 2
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 11.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Points
    127
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Is there a time frame to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    I was wondering how to go about this. I took a chance and asked this girl who I have been attracted to for a long time to a formal event (College fraternity thing), and mentioned that I knew she was in an LTR, but wanted someone to have fun with. Well, to my surprise, she gladly accepted and told me that she broke up with her BF. She gave me her number and told me to text her for more details (she's currently away for SB and has no service) . My question is, is there a time frame to wait before trying to make any moves? I waited too long (normal with me) with the last chick I was talking to and got friend zoned HARD. I really don't want to do that again. I've been taking baby steps building my confidence and taking chances, and I would like to keep that streak going. Thanks.

  2. #2
    LockDown's Avatar
    LockDown is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 7,026, Level: 55
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    873
    Points
    7,026
    Level
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    332

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Ideally, you would start while she HAS a boyfriend. You need to set yourself up as an awesome non needy guy even while she has someone. That way, it will seem more natural to her to "fall into your arms" after the break. And I am not even mentioning all the great BF Destoyer material you could use if you wanted her to be yours right away.

    That being said, you don't need any amount of time. She is on the rebound so she will be open emotionally more than at other times. It makes it a little easier to get her.

    Just remember, keep up the Kino. That's important. It will make or break the Friend Zone. Also, don't dwell on the past relationship at all. If she brings it up... Do not discuss it for more than a minute (and I am being generous). And always end that line of discussion saying something like, "look... You can dwell on the past or move on and enjoy the future. All I know is we are here having fun so let's enjoy it. Plus, I am not your therapist honey lol."
    Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
    Oscar Wilde


  3. #3
    ctc0201 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 127, Level: 2
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 11.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Points
    127
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    I guess I need help with how to open this via text. She is just getting back from the bahamas.......This will be the first text. I mean, I think she knows I am attracted to her (I asked her out before when she told me she had a BF), and she said "Me and my boyfriend broke up haha" if that means anything. We know each other, and if I see her at the bar she will greet me and give me a hug.

  4. #4
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Just getting back from the Bahamas?
    Perfect!

    Text her something flirty & playful... like:

    Hey Nerd-ball, you BETTER have a tan after being down there! I'm looking forward to seeing the tan lines too!

    or I hope you brought me back some tan lines from your trip! If you didn't get any sun, you're a total dork.

    Be confident & playfully bold. With texts like THAT, you're gonna avoid the friend zone.
    Most guys would ask crap like "how was your trip? did you have fun? Hope you had a great time..." etc.

    Don't be like them. Stand out & separate yourself form "friend material".




    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  5. #5
    ctc0201 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 127, Level: 2
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 11.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Points
    127
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mal View Post
    Just getting back from the Bahamas?
    Perfect!

    Text her something flirty & playful... like:

    Hey Nerd-ball, you BETTER have a tan after being down there! I'm looking forward to seeing the tan lines too!

    or I hope you brought me back some tan lines from your trip! If you didn't get any sun, you're a total dork.

    Be confident & playfully bold. With texts like THAT, you're gonna avoid the friend zone.
    Most guys would ask crap like "how was your trip? did you have fun? Hope you had a great time..." etc.

    Don't be like them. Stand out & separate yourself form "friend material".


    Thanks T-Mal! I think the thing that I most "worry" about with those texts is that while we know each other, we don't know each other THAT well, so I don't want to come off as awkward/creepy. Maybe I am just over thinking it.

  6. #6
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    I would totally be flirty with her... even if you dial it back a notch.

    But you'd be surprised how effective it can be when you go a little bolder. I've been experimenting lately with pushing things more, just to see what the reaction is with girls I don't know at all, outside of a few messages online.

    And you really can go further than you might think.
    Don't get a lewd & crude... like saying "I wanna bury my face between your legs" or anything of the sort; but being slightly sexual with class, tact & humor is rarely gonna be offensive to a girl.


    I've been bringing up "spanking" with several girls & it's increased their messages & shortened their response time... so girls DO like to play.



    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  7. #7
    ctc0201 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 127, Level: 2
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 11.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Points
    127
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mal View Post
    I would totally be flirty with her... even if you dial it back a notch.

    But you'd be surprised how effective it can be when you go a little bolder. I've been experimenting lately with pushing things more, just to see what the reaction is with girls I don't know at all, outside of a few messages online.

    And you really can go further than you might think.
    Don't get a lewd & crude... like saying "I wanna bury my face between your legs" or anything of the sort; but being slightly sexual with class, tact & humor is rarely gonna be offensive to a girl.


    I've been bringing up "spanking" with several girls & it's increased their messages & shortened their response time... so girls DO like to play.

    Any examples of how to "dial it down"?

  8. #8
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Even something like, "Hey nerdball, please tell me you didn't just sit around in air-conditioning the whole time you were there! "

    Or

    "So, be honest... how much water went up your nose? I'm guessing you snorted half the Atlantic! "

    Still playful, but totally non-sexual, if you'd rather "play it safer".



    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  9. #9
    SCooper2031 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 912, Level: 17
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 22.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    129
    Points
    912
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by ctc0201 View Post
    Thanks T-Mal! I think the thing that I most "worry" about with those texts is that while we know each other, we don't know each other THAT well, so I don't want to come off as awkward/creepy. Maybe I am just over thinking it.
    Dude, you're over thinking the fark out of it. You can be playful and flirty like that to complete strangers and it'll still work out. You at least have some rapport with this girl so I would say you're in a good position.

    I would also say if she so gladly accepted your invite and gave you her number, take that as a sign that she wants you to do something. Even if it's not, assume it is anyway. Women are always passive-aggressive when they want a guy to talk to them, but never make the first move. The best attitude is to assume ANY sign they give you is an indicator of interest. If it isn't, you're only being playful and fun, not creepy. Nothing can go wrong.

    So go with T-mal's texts, cuz the dude knows what he's talking about

  10. #10
    ctc0201 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 127, Level: 2
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 11.1%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Points
    127
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there a "time frame" to wait after chick breaks up with BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by SCooper2031 View Post
    Dude, you're over thinking the fark out of it. You can be playful and flirty like that to complete strangers and it'll still work out. You at least have some rapport with this girl so I would say you're in a good position.

    I would also say if she so gladly accepted your invite and gave you her number, take that as a sign that she wants you to do something. Even if it's not, assume it is anyway. Women are always passive-aggressive when they want a guy to talk to them, but never make the first move. The best attitude is to assume ANY sign they give you is an indicator of interest. If it isn't, you're only being playful and fun, not creepy. Nothing can go wrong.

    So go with T-mal's texts, cuz the dude knows what he's talking about
    I figure Ill just put the message and see what you all think. I mean, I don't think there is much to interpret, but I want to see if I was correct or not.....

    Her:
    When's the date? Me and my boyfriend broke up haha but I have a hard time getting off work but yes I will come! My number is (Insert number here) I'm in the Bahamas so I don't have service/wifi but I leave tomorrow!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 11-23-2013, 03:26 AM
  2. what's the most "needy" thing you've said to a chick
    By hyp in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 23
    Last Thread: 04-23-2013, 05:51 AM
  3. Follow Up on "A Chick Magnet that Works"
    By EMSaenz in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 03-03-2013, 09:30 AM
  4. Shutting down a "bossy" chick?
    By Miko in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 03-30-2011, 03:48 PM
  5. How do you "change" the frame?
    By Waffle in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 03-15-2011, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com