Re: beliefs and principles
Hey Jack, there's some really good stuff in there but there's a couple of things that I'd amend if I were you .
1. Change that to be interested in people. If your interested in everyone will be interested in you. If you're only interested in beautiful women, they'll know that your only interested in their looks - which paints a negative picture of you being shallow. The mentality that you portray towards them should always be 'looks are common'. Mystery (Founder of Mystery Method) always used to pose the question, "Sure your good looking but, what else do you have going for you?" Not saying you should copy everything about Erik hahaha, but in this case for sure.
2. Completely true mate.
3. I think this can be broadened into the philosophy of being comfortable with yourself. Your sexuality is a part of you. Thereby, if anyone should be accepting of it it's you. You're your own boss and in my experience, the more you know about yourself the more successful you are with women. Be fun, friendly and comfortable with your surroundings. You're an Alpha. The leader of men. Act like it
4. Same topic as 3, really. Think about it - when you approach a girl, why should you be nervous? The only logical reason I can think of is that you might want something, and she might not give it to you. Do you really want to approach a complete stranger with that mentality? Hell no! You're not selling anything here! So be comfortable around her. She doesn't bite. Chances are she's more afraid of you than you are of her . You are bigger after all.
5. This is the exact same as 2. All girls that are looking for sex want to be approached by men. All girls who are looking to meet new people want to be approached by men. If they like attention they probably want to be approached by men. If they have a boyfriend, aren't looking for sex currently, are a lesbian or a strong independent black woman who don't need no man or nothing - that's when they probably DON'T want to be approached by guys.
6. This can be better expressed as, 'have respect for women'.
There you go! Nice thread mate. It's probably not as comprehensive a guide as you think, but it's definitely a good set of values to have going into any situation of your life. By far, number 3 is the most important.
Keep up the good posts!
If you walk in knowing that you're THE MAN, then you've already won the game.