I am experimenting various styles at the moment until I decide which one I really want to integrate to my game.
Most of times, I have been using the cube routine, which is great as a conversation-filler and as a way to keep the girl interested. But to be honest, I have had mixed results as I could not find any opportunities to kino.
I had a date yesterday and I decided to pull the ring routine for a change. Sure, it's much shorter but at least you can kino
This was the second time I was trying it out. The first time, the girl was really into me, so she gladly extended her arm for me to "play" with her fingers. I could tell she was loving it as she was looking me in the eyes and sometimes staring at my lips
Yesterday however was kind of awkward. The girl was much less receptive (or so I felt).
First of all, I could really feel a palpable tension when I took her hand. Her fingers were extremely tense (as if they were electrified), they were even shaking. Wtf was going on there? How do you deal with that type of situation? I could have mentioned that and tried to massage her hand, no?
I really cannot understand what that meant. Some could say that she was stressed because she liked me. Yet, I didn't get any IOIs during the date, so that couldn't be it.
I could not read this girl's personality and that troubled me as I didn't really know how to game her. I simply acted normally in the end and went for light kino (caressing her back/arm) when the situation presented itself. Overall, she was not reacting and I felt she was a cold person.
Frankly speaking, I am not even sure she is interested in me in a romantic way. Some things to take into consideration:
1) I went to a meetup with a colleague of mine and she sympathised with both of us. We agreed to all meet together again.
2) I was trying to arrange a meeting for the 3 of us. The girl wanted to come but my colleague was not interested, so nothing happened.
2) last Saturday, I invited her to the park to play frisbee and badminton and she immediately accepted. We stayed together 4 hours in the end without realising it.
3) I asked if she wanted to go to the movies on Sunday and she immediately accepted as well. That's when I used the ring routine.
4) She has no friends in town and she seemed happy to meet me and my colleague. She told me that she was going to these meetups to meet new friends but she could not really "click" with the other people there, and she was happy to have met me/us.
5) She also confided a story where she met some guy at the meetup and they were getting along. The guy however liked her and she felt compelled to stop the friendship.
So, I guess she is more looking for friends at this point. I will ask her out a couple of times more and if my suspicions are confirmed, I will let her go.
Any advice/feedback from the info you read?
How do I deal with unresponsive chicks? Shall I try the "make it or break it" method?
Thanks in advance. Cheers.