I met an HB9 through a mutual female friend that basically stated that we should hook up. At that time I mentioned to her that I have a girlfriend and anyway the HB9 was married. I did see some interest from the HB9 so I kept in touch friend wise, but she was kind of flaky so I wrote her off. Half year later I meet again that HB9 with the mutual friend. Called her out on being flakey. She said that she was busy and that she would promise to improve (I guess it was the divorce that kept her occupied), and that I should be more persistent in getting in touch with her. So far the IOIs that I got are:
-She re-initiated conversations when I stopped talking
-She glanced at me repeatedly ever minute or so
-She smiled at me
-She laughed at something I said even if it was not really that funny of a joke
- She avoided mentioning her soon to be ex husband
- When she said or did something, she looked at me to see my reaction
- She tried to catch my attention when I talked to other people
- She looked for my approval
- She flirted with me in front of mutual friends
- She mirrored my body language
- She did not move away during light kino (previous meeting she did move away) (was no opportunity to escalate)
- She hinted on planning to go clubbing with me
She seems to be a Tester-Denier-Realist.
So there is interest, but again she is being flakey.Did not answer my calls so I texted her. 5 hrs later I get a reply that she was busy (It still is an improvement from the half a year ago as then she texted basically the next day back) We continued texting and she called me out for not getting in touch with her the day before. I told her that I was busy but that I would be near her town and that we should meet up and that I would call her. She replied to get in touch with her by text or to call her the next day. Next day I called her twice, but got no answer.
So I am thinking on cancelling on her and to write this: Hey Goofy, tried to call you to inform you of a change of plans. I will be in town, but won’t make it to see you as I have been invited to a party by a friend, but I gathered that you would be busy anyways. Maybe another time.
What do you guys think?