I am new to this and I want to improve my life and get more women in my life. So this has happened to me already 3 times. I will tell one story out of the 3:
I see huge approach invitation from girl (HB8): Like really trying to get my attention, smiling at me and keeping eye contact.
I go there, I put out my hand and immediately she tells me her name (I don't even remember what I said). She seems really into me, lots of IOI's, so I figure to go into A3, since A2 is all about interest. So I ask her what she does, etc. she replies (college student), then I tell her what I do (college student), and then it's like they become too shy and unresponsive. When they do this I try to engage them with stories, they still keep on smiling and yet they have that shy face, and become unresponsive.
And because usually this happens on the bus or train, this can only last maximum 10 minutes or so. So when I go for the phone number, they refuse! In such a short time, it goes from "omg I hope this guy talks to me" to "no, sorry". I realize, actually, that if your game is good that this shouldn't happen in the first place. I'm also probably rushing for the phone # too fast since if it's over I'll never see her again anyway.
So here are my questions:
1. Given this story what can I be possibly doing wrong and why is it so hard?
Here's what I think I could improve:
- Be more flirty and have more engaging stories and not just small talk about what they do
- Still DHV but only as something in a story
- Don't rush, since I feel like I'm rushing sometimes, because of the actual time constraint of her getting off or me getting off.
- Make a gambit for asking for a number with an intention to meet, that is also slick and flirty. (i.e. the pull out a paper and pen and tell her I'm leaving be creative...)
2. When you get approach invitations, how far on a scale of attractiveness do you take them? i.e. already in A3 if you get a really good approach invitation, or you have to start from scratch, i.e. build attraction? If you're in A3 do you still have to DHV or do you just screen/push/pull? I mean in my case they still don't know anything about me, it was all based on looks and what I wear.
Have you ever had issues with girls being shocked and become super shy when you talk to them during the day? I had this girl even start shaking from anxiety when I started talking to her on the bus. It seems like they like you a lot.... but yet they have this shyness that holds them back and makes them freeze or something. Any idea how do deal with this?
4. Do you still neg if they are attracted to you given what I've written above?