Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mark29091 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation hot blonde in the house

    Hi guys,

    I've been lurking and learning for a while now and recently decided to put my skills to test

    For a random chance I happen to rent the spare room I have (bnb style) to a hot nordic girl for a few days (tomorrow is her last one) but I might have messed things up a bit.

    Yesterday:

    It was introductions time, I was just a good host and told her anything she needed to know about the house and gave her the basic directions and rules (while acting alpha of course, something that it's not done too much with her I think). Later in the afternoon (at 7) I took a shower then randomly knocked on her door to tell her another thing I forgot but I didn't actually expect her to be back from her walk already, to my surprise she instantly opened the door seeing me just with my boxers and sandals on. I though she would have been shocked but she just bit her lower lip (!) then kept talking, I told her what I had to tell her and said I was sorry then she went back to her room.
    I thought that was a really good sign (ok I'm not that ugly, I might look a small bit like her ex) so I decided to let things heat up during the night and never spoke to her again during that evening so she didn't think I did it on purpose and would think some more about the incident

    Today:

    Having seen her reaction I thought it was cool to cook her dinner tonite so at 1pm I knocked at her door again and she answered comfortably just in her underwear and a shirt (!) I did a small chit chat and she seemed attracted and smiling then I went straight on asking "I was thinking about testing my cooking skills tonite, would you be on to try? you can bring your typical cookies if you want " she turned suddenly more serious but not scared and she told she was planning to go out but was interested and would have let me know in an hour (not a bad answer indeed )
    After an hour she knocked on my door speaking with a nervous excuse tone and told me she would have actually met people she is gonna attend a course with tonite and that she doesn't know when she'll be back, so she politely "thanked me for my offer"

    As you always do in this cases I appeared totally unfazed by it,said it was ok and just asked if she was sure about how to get there and gave her more directions, she seemed still a bit nervous and asked me how to arrange things for the last day, I told her to relax because there is still time, she was more at ease, we waved then she closed the door and left.

    So..


    Did I mess everything up for good? is there anything I can still do to recover?... :\

  2. #2
    SiliconMagician's Avatar
    SiliconMagician is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,256, Level: 41
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    313
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    Quote Originally Posted by mark29091 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I've been lurking and learning for a while now and recently decided to put my skills to test

    For a random chance I happen to rent the spare room I have (bnb style) to a hot nordic girl for a few days (tomorrow is her last one) but I might have messed things up a bit.

    Yesterday:

    It was introductions time, I was just a good host and told her anything she needed to know about the house and gave her the basic directions and rules (while acting alpha of course, something that it's not done too much with her I think). Later in the afternoon (at 7) I took a shower then randomly knocked on her door to tell her another thing I forgot but I didn't actually expect her to be back from her walk already, to my surprise she instantly opened the door seeing me just with my boxers and sandals on. I though she would have been shocked but she just bit her lower lip (!) then kept talking, I told her what I had to tell her and said I was sorry then she went back to her room.
    I thought that was a really good sign (ok I'm not that ugly, I might look a small bit like her ex) so I decided to let things heat up during the night and never spoke to her again during that evening so she didn't think I did it on purpose and would think some more about the incident

    Today:

    Having seen her reaction I thought it was cool to cook her dinner tonite so at 1pm I knocked at her door again and she answered comfortably just in her underwear and a shirt (!) I did a small chit chat and she seemed attracted and smiling then I went straight on asking "I was thinking about testing my cooking skills tonite, would you be on to try? you can bring your typical cookies if you want " she turned suddenly more serious but not scared and she told she was planning to go out but was interested and would have let me know in an hour (not a bad answer indeed )
    After an hour she knocked on my door speaking with a nervous excuse tone and told me she would have actually met people she is gonna attend a course with tonite and that she doesn't know when she'll be back, so she politely "thanked me for my offer"

    As you always do in this cases I appeared totally unfazed by it,said it was ok and just asked if she was sure about how to get there and gave her more directions, she seemed still a bit nervous and asked me how to arrange things for the last day, I told her to relax because there is still time, she was more at ease, we waved then she closed the door and left.

    So..


    Did I mess everything up for good? is there anything I can still do to recover?... :\
    I see so many of these threads and I just gotta wonder what you think ydid wrong. Did you think you were just going to waltz into her room and take her?

    Dinner was so so idea. It could've worked but you should always have a happening venue identified near your spot to take these boarders. In a way i'm jealous of you. I wish I had a spot to rent out to hot chicks on a short term basis. It'd be like a harem up in that shit.

    Given the time constraints I'm not sure you have a lot of time. Go for broke direct would be my advice.

  3. #3
    mark29091 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    I thought that because she had hinted at a sexual interest (or at least that was what I perceived) it would have been wiser to stay home, beside that there is not that much happening in this period in the city until september unfortunately..

    How should I "go for broke direct" exactly now? can you share a bit more of your wisdom?

    ps. I was thinking about telling her I wanted to go see an art exhibition tomorrow and invite her to come along, another bad idea right?

  4. #4
    SiliconMagician's Avatar
    SiliconMagician is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,256, Level: 41
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    313
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    Quote Originally Posted by mark29091 View Post
    I thought that because she had hinted at a sexual interest (or at least that was what I perceived) it would have been wiser to stay home, beside that there is not that much happening in this period in the city until september unfortunately..

    Could you share more of your wisdom?

    ps. I was thinking about telling her I wanted to go see an art exhibition tomorrow and invite her to come along, another bad idea right?
    Thats a fantastic idea my friend. I have attended lots of art shows with women as a date. Think of it this way. If she agrees, she's DTF. If she begs off, shrug it off and prepare for the next boarder. Look, I'm a hospitality manager. I run a 100 room hotel. If you want to know more PM me. You are sitting on a gold mine of money and snatch.

  5. #5
    mark29091 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    mm ok the only problem is that it would be hard to keep things sensual for me in that setting.. I don't see how can I escalate things from a public art exhibition to a make out with her on this last day unfortunately

    ps. it's worth mentioning she'll be in the city for a few months with other nordic roommates though, albeit not in my house anymore ..

  6. #6
    artandale's Avatar
    artandale is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,719, Level: 43
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    820
    Points
    4,719
    Level
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    238

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    I really didnt see what you said to have hinted sexual connotations in context... She doesnt seem too interested to able to tell you're really into her. Flirting with language barriers is some what rough. You might have to be a little more obvious with her since she isn't pining for you. If you havent done normal kino like you would with a friend then it might be rough to get the subtle signs out there. So when you get the chance to hang ou with her probably with some booze intoxication just approach the situation innocently as if it just happen. At the first sign of vulnerability that might lead to calling you out as a creep tell her you never do this but you couldn't help but be attracted to her.
    Every moment counts, get out of your head and enjoy it.

  7. #7
    mark29091 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    thanks I thought of the lip biting thing when I was in my boxers as a clear DTF green light actually anyway things are gonna be hard for me from here it seems :-\

    I think I am still in total need of advice..what would you do if you were me at this point?

    (f*ck I am so into her that I'd leave my room for free for a weekend,it's in a well known city in europe and there may be another hb in the other room probably, to anyone that can help me sort things out with this girl, also in pm of course :-) )

  8. #8
    mark29091 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 57, Level: 1
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    57
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: hot blonde in the house

    Quote Originally Posted by mark29091 View Post
    thanks I thought of the lip biting thing when I was in my boxers as a clear DTF green light actually anyway things are gonna be hard for me from here it seems :-\

    I think I am still in total need of advice..what would you do if you were me at this point?

    (f*ck I am so into her that I'd leave my room for free for a weekend,it's in a well known city in europe and there may be another hb in the other room probably, to anyone that can help me sort things out with this girl, also in pm of course :-) )
    Ok remove the last sentence I was a bit too excited I guess :-D


Similar Threads

  1. Blonde. Hyperactive. Cute. Please help me out!
    By MattHarpawe in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 10-17-2013, 07:33 AM
  2. need Help on smokin HOT Blonde 9 NDR (possibly NJR)
    By TeeJayRaccoon in forum Help Getting A Girlfriend
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 01-17-2013, 06:47 AM
  3. Random Texts from Blonde HB10?
    By izayah92 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 01-10-2013, 07:31 AM
  4. need help with blonde russian
    By mpage1950 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 01-24-2012, 10:53 PM
  5. Hi Boys, I am a blonde
    By Sterling Blonde in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 04-16-2009, 07:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com