Alright so I have been going to this nice bar around the corner from my house a lot. Gotten to know almost all the girls. So better than others. Well, there was one who I have been trying to develop good conversation with. We always talk about music and I tell her to make me her fav drinks etc. We exchange fav bands and I even made her a cd to listen to. Well, went on Sunday to drop off the cd I made but she wasn't in yet so I talked to this other bartender who I had never seen. She seemed interested. I do what I always do, ask them to let me try their fav drinks. We did shots together. Talked about Cali and Miami (both place we have been). So, I got her number that day and we agreed to meet up later. Was a bit awkward because I wasn't sure if she was going to come (it was a Sunday night and a nightclub) so I invited another girl out also. Me and this girl got there and were having a drink. Well, bartender shows up with her posse of like 5 other people. All chicks and 1 dude. I casually play it off and act like I don't see her as I walk by her and go to the bar with the other chick. She comes over to me within 2-5 mins. Stand behind me (I can see in my peripherals) so I turn around and act surprised. We greet, hug etc. She introduces me to the guy saying "Here's my friend. I'm here with a lot of friends etc". He's super cool. The girls are all on the dance floor so I don't meet them. I introduce her to the girl I was with. So, I tell her we should get shots later in the night. She's all for it. So we agree to meet back up.
Well, I kept an eye on her location but she was constantly talking to the guy so I didn't want to go over and interrupt but I definitely caught her staring at me with the girl pretty often. Every time I got ready to go back over with her she would be engaged in conversation with the guy 80% of the time or the other 20% with her friends so I didn't want to bomb out. They ended up leaving before we did. I text her the next day and we had good convo. I told her I was coming to the bar again that night (Monday) and maybe I'd see her before I leave for my vacation to Miami (Thursday). She said she didn't work that day and asked when I leave.
Didn't text her today. So, now I am debating on what move I should take next. If I should try to meet up with her tomorrow before I leave or wait until I come back which is Sunday? Then, do you think if I talk to her it will mess up trying to pick up the other bartender who is her co-worker?THANKS!