So I message a girl online, get her number, meet with her on a first date (hold hand flirt, laugh with her) then I either don’t hear from her again, or she will try to friendzone me.
This is been my story for the past 6 dates. I understand it’s part of the learning process and I’m not taking it personal, but I’m definitely doing something wrong. I feel I need to re-structure my dating style, and that’s why I need an advice.
1) what do you guys do exactly on a first date (the more details the better)? physically (kissing, touching, or holding hands), maybe I’m not being smooth enough
2) where do you guys go (movie?, a bar?)
3) Some girls I date, I prefer to have them as a “cuddle” buddy rather than being in a relationship with. So how do you guys open the topic and say what are you intentions (or maybe I shouldn’t talk about that at all).
4) What do you guys talk about? I usually let her do most of the talk because I know how they like talking about themselves
5) I know I definitely need to flirt/be cocky funny/qualify…but I don’t know how to do it write I think. Any examples will be appreciated.
6) do you escalate physically..kiss? or maybe invite yourself over? (I don't live by myself) if so, how...
sorry for asking many questions, but they are important
Thanks for reading