sounds like a damn good locaction to meUpdate i found a small student appartment near the cental train station. Its about 5 min walk. Its also located with a 5 minute walk from the park and the bars.
so you got a "studio" style apartment? that can work towards your advantage if you use your bed for a couch (have it facing a tv or beside the only power outlet in the place (will make her more comfortable being "in your bed")The appartment has only one room sadly and has a shared bathroom/kitchen.
psycho is right about that, entertainment should be a number one priority when having guests over. nothing is worse than having guests over to be bored together (unless you're getting high, in that case that's what you're supposed to do lol)Having netflix and a couple board games goes a long way. Board games, not video games - it's a social thing.
some entertainment I recommend:
- alcohol ( cause getting drunk can make any other form of entertainment fun)
- playing cards (learn to shuffle them, and know at least 5 different games to play using them) (including drinking games)
- laptop with internet access (youtube is a big hit, have links to funny videos saved in your favorites)
- Netflix (yes I included it on the list even though I think its a waste of life, the ability to watch 9 seasons of your favorite show in a 4 day binge is not something I want lol)
- video games ( if you're into them, theres nothing wrong with keeping them around. just don't be a loser who plays them every waking hour of your life. hint: having online play will drain your life away )
- musical instruments (doesn't matter what it is, if it makes noise it can be interesting for at least 30 seconds) (don't fall into the trap of playing songs for people when they inevitably ask you to "play something" )
- board games (get checkers: its so simple drunk girls remember how to play it) ( avoid games with complicated rules )
- picture album (girls go nuts over old photos of you as a kid, even if they are from not so long ago)
- colored pencils and a doodle pad (tons of chicks are into drawing, and if you're bored enough you can play a game where you take turns doodling together to form a picture) (rules for doodling together: draw one addition to the picture at a time, take turns doing this until a complete picture is formed)
[QUOTE][For plants any suggestions?/QUOTE]
I recommend you go with something hearty. I like cactus because they don't need watered too often. plus everyone wants to play with them and inevitably get prickled.
I think we've said it enough times, but i'll say it again. cleanliness is key!
[QUOTE][Props to DHV/QUOTE]
lastly, its good to have some "windows" into your life laying around. some framed photos on the wall and any object used for a hobby will suffice.