Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Any Opinions?

  1. #1
    alcatraz is offline Aspiring PUA
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Any Opinions?

    So i just found this
    (link) Imgur
    Is this actually possible? to use jealousy to get out of "friendzone"

  2. #2
    Wolf24's Avatar
    Wolf24 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,917, Level: 26
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    350
    Points
    1,917
    Level
    26
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    This will only work if both girls like you up to some point. No one gets jealous without having feelings for one another. And if she has feelings for you, why the jealousy game? It's unnecessarily risky and requires too much work. Using your balls is easier.
    It's not about who I was or who I'm going to become.

    It's about who I am. Do it right here, right now.

  3. #3
    alcatraz is offline Aspiring PUA
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf24 View Post
    This will only work if both girls like you up to some point. No one gets jealous without having feelings for one another. And if she has feelings for you, why the jealousy game? It's unnecessarily risky and requires too much work. Using your balls is easier.
    I respect all opinions but by reading your previous thread i think ill wait for more opinions from experts

  4. #4
    Wolf24's Avatar
    Wolf24 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,917, Level: 26
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    350
    Points
    1,917
    Level
    26
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz View Post
    I respect all opinions but by reading your previous thread i think ill wait for more opinions from experts
    Which of my threads did you read, I'm curious?

    Plus: I'm comfortable the other guys will say about the same.
    It's not about who I was or who I'm going to become.

    It's about who I am. Do it right here, right now.

  5. #5
    alcatraz is offline Aspiring PUA
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf24 View Post

    I'm comfortable the other guys
    Anyway. im just waiting for opinions (:

  6. #6
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    The "Jealously Plot-line" is sooooo misused / overused... and usually ends in disaster. (IMO)

    As far as getting out of the friend zone goes... no. That's not what I'd recommend.

    Honestly... getting out of the friend zone requires you to demonstrate that you're fun & exciting to the girls you're interested in. She's not gonna get jealous if you're in the friend zone with her.

    Learn to flirt / tease / banter... Start giving her a different sort of attention than you used to give her.
    Start GAMING her, just like any other girl.

    You may lose her as a friend... but you have to be willing to take that risk.

    But definitely avoid the "Jealousy" idea. That won't work for you in this case.


    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  7. #7
    alcatraz is offline Aspiring PUA
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mal View Post
    The "Jealously Plot-line" is sooooo misused / overused... and usually ends in disaster. (IMO)

    As far as getting out of the friend zone goes... no. That's not what I'd recommend.

    Honestly... getting out of the friend zone requires you to demonstrate that you're fun & exciting to the girls you're interested in. She's not gonna get jealous if you're in the friend zone with her.

    Learn to flirt / tease / banter... Start giving her a different sort of attention than you used to give her.
    Start GAMING her, just like any other girl.

    You may lose her as a friend... but you have to be willing to take that risk.

    But definitely avoid the "Jealousy" idea. That won't work for you in this case.
    makes sense, will keep that in mind (:

  8. #8
    Mr. Assertive is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 6,365, Level: 52
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    252
    Points
    6,365
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
    Rep Power
    269

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    I hope you understand this means you have to go into the interaction with the intention to flirt...meaning you are going to have to state that you find this woman interesting AND attractive to create that sexual tension...not sure if you understand that there has to be some sexual tension...hope you do.

    Good luck.

  9. #9
    PantyThief's Avatar
    PantyThief is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 55, Level: 1
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    Points
    55
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Any Opinions?

    Fancy stickman diagrams aren't going to magically make something reality. In my experience this doesn't happen when the girl isn't into you, she just doesn't care that you're with another girl no matter how hot the other girl is. If she cares it won't be on a sexual level either it'll just be trying to pull you back into her orbit to shower her with attention.

    Honestly, friendzone is more of a high school thing, or very beginner. You grow out of it and then it stops ever happening... Stops happening the second you learn how to talk to a woman as a man to a woman.


Similar Threads

  1. Opinions day!
    By DirtyOnPurpose in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 11-20-2013, 09:04 AM
  2. Need opinions on sarging HB9 on POF
    By B_T in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 08-19-2012, 10:16 AM
  3. Need some opinions
    By Megamanx268 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 08-10-2012, 10:42 AM
  4. opinions on what to do next.
    By Garrick in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 07-17-2011, 09:42 PM
  5. Opinions sought....
    By roadking7184 in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 16
    Last Thread: 06-16-2010, 10:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com