My place was a no go because I am home from college for the summer which means: parents. It definitely would not have worked out that way or I would have. I am planning on doing kind of an unexpected meet-up next by asking if she's off work and home, and then saying "ok get ready. I'm coming to get you" and taking her to do something on her summer bucket list. I think it will be a good move, but do you think I should wait a bit for it? I would either be doing this Friday or the next, but I am already running out of time before I leave for a trip on the 20th and she moves while I'm gone.