After having read many of your posts, I realise why a lot of you are shit in pick up. You see approaches as either winning or losing. You are mentally conditioned to see failure as someone taking a big shit on your ugly ass head. You don't want to fail and it eats away at you until you accept an approach of ONLY taking the least amount of risks to get the most amount of success. That is why a lot of noobs here think saying 'hello' to a girl is a success or even waving to her on the street. For those I say, "YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME". Enough with your bullshit excuses.
Before you even start gaming you need to know the fundamentals. Once you have this down in 1-2 weeks you will achieve everything quickly in the game.
1. Say hello to everyone. Primarily start saying hello to guys. Once you are comfortable go to step
2. start asking for directions from guys and stopping them at times on the street. Once you are comfortable go to step 3.
3. Star transition from asking directions to guys to complementing them on their look and ask them a question about their fashion. Once you are comfortable go to step 4.
4. Apply the 3 level process to guys and girls.
5. And finally Apply 1-3 level process to only girls.
After doing all of this, you will be a social butterfly. You will not be a conversationally fluid person, but you have fundamentally learnt how to become one. At this point -- you should start properly gaming. Most of you are not ready to game.