Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Hands is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 243, Level: 4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    76
    Points
    243
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Business, and pleasure

    So I'm starting at a new job soon. My supervisor got in touch with me through text. The texting went from professional to flirty banter really quick, the problem is I haven't been able to get her to initiate outside of a business setting. I won't start work for another week, but I was present for a meeting the other day, after wards we had some personal face time, and I definitely felt an attraction, she agreed that we should hang out and talk more. I've not texted her today, nor will I for the next two days. My question is do I just ask her when she has free time, and tell her to meet me somewhere, or try to initiate something over text/email (which has been our primary mode of communication)? Also should I use work as a dis qualifier? Since it is a legitimate thing, I'm not sure if I'll actually dis qualify her. I generally don't fool around with women from work so this is new territory for me, but I like her personality, so I'm making an exception. Any advice is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Jironasaurus is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 386, Level: 7
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    106
    Points
    386
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Why don't do it face to face?

    Since you're at work, you just need to create an opportunity where the two of us can talk. Banter for a bit, get the momentum going, and then ask while the interaction's at a high point. A lil office flirting is also guaranteed to build the anticipation for you.

    In the meantime, text. A bit is fine, and it helps establish a better connection as well. As for the disqualifier, just simply no. That is a legitimate disqualification, and can actually backfire on you. If you want to disqualify, use something that is out of the confines of your work relationship.

  3. #3
    lenric's Avatar
    lenric is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,302, Level: 41
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    597
    Points
    4,302
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    208

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Hands View Post
    So I'm starting at a new job soon. My supervisor got in touch with me through text. The texting went from professional to flirty banter really quick, the problem is I haven't been able to get her to initiate outside of a business setting. I won't start work for another week, but I was present for a meeting the other day, after wards we had some personal face time, and I definitely felt an attraction, she agreed that we should hang out and talk more. I've not texted her today, nor will I for the next two days. My question is do I just ask her when she has free time, and tell her to meet me somewhere, or try to initiate something over text/email (which has been our primary mode of communication)? Also should I use work as a dis qualifier? Since it is a legitimate thing, I'm not sure if I'll actually dis qualify her. I generally don't fool around with women from work so this is new territory for me, but I like her personality, so I'm making an exception. Any advice is appreciated.

    Text her today. Why wait? So that she sucks other dude's dick and your attraction is killed? Flirt with her for a bit. Go for the meet.

  4. #4
    Hands is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 243, Level: 4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    76
    Points
    243
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    I'm still at my old job right now, and won't start that new job until another week, other wise I would. I prefer face to face over anything else. I don't want to wait until I start working, because I feel by then the spell would be broken, and the new guy smell would ware off.

    I'll try texting her tomorrow. That'll be three days no contact, I over extended a bit the last time we talked and sent more IoIs then I should have, so I'm just gonna give it a little room to cool off.

    Thanks for confirming the dis qualifier, any other job related no nos?

    Also I'm pretty sure she has the hots for another Alpha we work with, I don't think either of them acknowledged the attraction yet, should I confront her about it, and preemptively apply BFDestroyer? I usually bulldoze other Alphas when I'm in person, but I only had 15 minutes or so to establish myself, and won't be back for another week.

    Thank you for the reply.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hands For This Useful Post:

    admin (04-23-2016)

  6. #5
    lenric's Avatar
    lenric is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,302, Level: 41
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    597
    Points
    4,302
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    208

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    The 3 days contact rule is garbage. I'm surprised by how many newbies still believe it.
    Anyway, you want to fuck her and you're asking if you should confront her about a possible attraction for other guy? Does that shit really make sense to you mate?

    90% of the time the answer to your questions lie beneath your posts.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to lenric For This Useful Post:

    admin (04-23-2016)

  8. #6
    Hands is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 243, Level: 4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    76
    Points
    243
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Good points, I'll keep that in mind, I'll text her today.

  9. #7
    Hands is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 243, Level: 4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    76
    Points
    243
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Crashed and burned, shes working all day today, and hasn't answered me about how her schedule looks. Oh well, maybe it was a bad read on my part. I'm goin dancing tonight any ways, onto the next one.

  10. #8
    Hands is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 243, Level: 4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    76
    Points
    243
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Just got her schedule, we're still on boys!

  11. #9
    Jironasaurus is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 386, Level: 7
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    106
    Points
    386
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Hands View Post
    I'm still at my old job right now, and won't start that new job until another week, other wise I would. I prefer face to face over anything else. I don't want to wait until I start working, because I feel by then the spell would be broken, and the new guy smell would ware off.

    I'll try texting her tomorrow. That'll be three days no contact, I over extended a bit the last time we talked and sent more IoIs then I should have, so I'm just gonna give it a little room to cool off.

    Thanks for confirming the dis qualifier, any other job related no nos?

    Also I'm pretty sure she has the hots for another Alpha we work with, I don't think either of them acknowledged the attraction yet, should I confront her about it, and preemptively apply BFDestroyer? I usually bulldoze other Alphas when I'm in person, but I only had 15 minutes or so to establish myself, and won't be back for another week.

    Thank you for the reply.
    Ah. If that is the case, a text is good. I wouldn't ask about her schedule immediately, since that can be somewhat over-eager. I also like to build a bit more of a connection along the way. Preferences though. I've obviously replied late to this post, but you seem to be getting along fine.

    There's no need for a 3-day no contact... if it's on, it's on.

    As for the other guy... focus on your own game. No need to AMOG, bfdestroy, or whatever those terms are. If you are awesome, you are just awesome. Doing anything to make the other guy look bad can make you come across as a douche. She knows what you're doing, mind you. Women are not stupid to listen blindly to what you have to say. Make it all about you and her, that's all you need to do.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jironasaurus For This Useful Post:

    admin (04-23-2016)

  13. #10
    lenric's Avatar
    lenric is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,302, Level: 41
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    597
    Points
    4,302
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    208

    Default Re: Business, and pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Hands View Post
    Crashed and burned, shes working all day today, and hasn't answered me about how her schedule looks. Oh well, maybe it was a bad read on my part. I'm goin dancing tonight any ways, onto the next one.
    Dude, before going for the meet you have to build attraction and comfort, otherwise she'll flake. Just have the mindset of going to the meet, instead of beating around the bush.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regarding "Business and Pleasure," Situation with Former Client!
    By WebDude420 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Thread: 01-15-2016, 07:15 AM
  2. My business is my value.
    By redstar1324 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 11-10-2015, 02:31 PM
  3. Pleasure meeting you all
    By Foxes in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 05-28-2013, 03:56 AM
  4. Pleasure to be among all of you
    By pua_wannabe in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 03-09-2012, 01:19 AM
  5. Women and Pleasure
    By RokStarz in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 07-24-2008, 09:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com