Re: Still a shot, or in the friendzone?
Lesson: If you are going to be Kryptic/Mysterious wether intentionally or not which is what probably got her into in the first place. That only works to get her attention, Once you meet her you must escalate. The first weekend you met up when she seemed heaps into was the time, to Isolate/Flirt/Build Intimacy & Kino and probably Kiss her atleast.
Lets go get a drink at the shop (isolation) Put your hand on her back to guide her in that direction (kino) start talking to her/Flirting with her on the walk while touching her every time you talk. Then Stop her and tell her you are going to kiss her and before she answers just do it.
Let me paint this picture for you:
After 2 days of her showing you signals you clearly identified enough to write in this thread. You do nothing. So in between that and the 3 days between you texting her. She has come to the conclusion, you are either Gay, Retarded, or not interested in her in that way.
She 90% made up her mind before you sent that texts, thats why she said she was busy all week until Sunday. The other 10% was the "what did you have in mind" Which was your chance to recover by showing her your attraction by saying something like "I'm attracted to you, So i'm seeing you without all our friends around, Do you like Italian food"
Jiro (guy commented above me) is right when he said you should of focused on giving her more attention, if she is interested she attracted to you already, the hard work is done. Just needed to Encourage her Expressed behavior by responding in a similar fashion.
Fuck texting now, if she is at the game, walk up to her and put your hand on her tricep to isolate and say "Can we talk?"
Once Isolate just say " I've been wanting to ask you for weeks(this lets her know that her feelings towards you were reciprocated), but there is always friends around.(this gives a semi valid reason as to why you were a retard) Lets do something, Just us two, Yeah?" ( this shows confidence, Interest, Intension, and my favourite part ˙eah?"is a prompt, you are setting her up to say yes)
When she says " Yes"
Say " Great, I will text you the details" While Kino ( hand touching her tricep leading her back to the group).
and then all you have to do, is not fuck it up again.
If she isn't at the game, which I recommend this because She could die/get a boyfriend, be attracted to someone else, move to africa in 9 days is call her and say the same thing. Like do it now.
Men, we need to value our time more then we value women. This isn't to say women are not valuable. But who are we to believe in something so illogical, as men we should realize that without our time(life), we would not even be able to pursue women, but only our mother who gave us life. Why do we think we should prioritize them over our time(life) unless she is the one who gives me/my children life. Man is Sovereignty.