Re: How to handle my Monday Girl, and Direct Opening
Calling her a 'Dirty Look Girl' even if only said in fun, could be taken as an Insult by 'Those who just don't get it' if you know what I mean.
My all time Favorite Direct Opener, is when I look her straight in the eye and hold her gaze for a moment as I look her up and down and then with a big smile on my face say 'Your much too young for me'
There are a number of advantages in using it this way.
(1) Its a great big Compliment to her
(2) You are disqualifying yourself, which actually makes it very easy to smile, even for those who find smiling a problem.
(3) She will either then Smile back at you and say nothing (not interested)
(4) Or She will say do you know how old I am (IOI)
(5) Or how old are you then (IOI) (You reply by saying) I'm old enough to know a beautiful young woman when I see one (and then smile) I'll take you for a Cup of Coffee later. (Then guage her reaction)
I know that many PUA's recommend 'The Push Pull' but to me that stuffs 'old hat' especially on a Skating Rink where She can't get away from you if She Starts feeling trapped.
So my advice in your Situation, is forget all that PUA stuff and just be Charming, Helpful and Polite, so She can relax and feel comfortable.
And when you help someone you fancy, say I usually charge for this but in your Case I'll make an exception but only if you join me for a Coffee afterwards. (Big Smile from you)
If She says Yes, then you've cracked it!
But if She just smiles then don't push it, or you might creep her out.
You can always Flirt a little more next time.
The Power in a Relationship always goes to the one who cares the least