Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Kvn07 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 538, Level: 10
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    156
    Points
    538
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Gaming without 'abundance mentality' or time!

    I've been away from the game for about a year due to being busy and really only returned this early because of a HB at work. The problem I have is I'm still stupidly busy and am lucky to find time to myself, let alone time to go out and practice PU.
    So I've taken to POF and fb to get the PU blood flowing again and so far have about 6 other girls on rotation. But POF is annoying and seems to be way too much effort atm and there's really only one other girl that has serious dating potential (she's on fb).
    My only real option for real life stuff is from behind the bar while I'm at work which in itself produces a few hurdles, and the odd time I have a night off from the bar, say for a party or something, I'm more focused on enjoying time with my friends.

    So I think I need to make a decision to either find a way to properly return to PU or maybe step back again and get everything else sorted first.

    Is having so much on my plate enough to substitute the abundance mentality?
    Am I missing opportunities to game outside of the norm?
    Has anyone successfully gamed girls while working in a bar? I have no issue engaging girls and flirting with them (it's actually super easy!) while serving them but obviously they're only there for a short amount of time and I'm busy. That and it's not too often we get quality HB's in there.

    Appreciate any insight!

  2. #2
    Honcho is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 102, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    37
    Points
    102
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Gaming without 'abundance mentality' or time!

    If you are the bartender you should have ample targets.


    Around here, I'd say 90% of the chicks online are fatties, leaving the other 10% to feel like gods. Have better luck day gaming target.

  3. #3
    Dugly is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 66, Level: 1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12
    Points
    66
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Gaming without 'abundance mentality' or time!

    About enjoying time with your friends at parties, it doesn't mean u r not allowed to go after girls. Try doing it with them. It's way funnier

  4. #4
    Kvn07 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 538, Level: 10
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    156
    Points
    538
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Gaming without 'abundance mentality' or time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Honcho View Post
    If you are the bartender you should have ample targets.

    Around here, I'd say 90% of the chicks online are fatties, leaving the other 10% to feel like gods. Have better luck day gaming target.
    Having targets is not a big issue and I'm in my element behind the bar! The problem is that I'm there to do a job and unless the girls hang around until closing time there's little chance to escalate anything too far.

    It's not far off those stats where I am either! The point being that it's more about having other girls to talk to and to keep from fixating on one or two. That's where it's easy to become too available and needy!
    I find it hard to get excited about POF so if I dump that avenue of meeting girls it seriously limits my options.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dugly View Post
    About enjoying time with your friends at parties, it doesn't mean u r not allowed to go after girls. Try doing it with them. It's way funnier
    100%!! Being as busy as I am, though, means that when I get to see my close friends and family it's always like a massive catch up. I spend so much time catching up with everyone that the chances don't present themselves too often.
    That and most of my friends are in relationships lol


Similar Threads

  1. Navigating through the three stages of abundance
    By 0Rooster0 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 03-16-2015, 08:30 PM
  2. First time gaming solo
    By Braxton in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-26-2013, 05:27 AM
  3. Abundance Philosophy
    By StealthyLothario in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 12-29-2012, 08:27 PM
  4. Why I Fly Solo (And How to Get Abundance)
    By Cody in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. How to manage your time while gaming.
    By ShoreGuy28 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 08-18-2012, 05:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com