Alright, let me give the details of this situation so you know what I'm dealing with.
- I'm a teacher. In a relationship. Have kids.
- I have a HB coworker (about a 7) that I've worked with for five years. Never really made a move on her, but we flirt off and on. Did try some moves on her in college, got shot down.
- She knows I have cheated. I let her find out about one incident on purpose to advertise availability and up my status, as the girl I closed was a 9.
- She's got a boyfriend, fairly serious.
- For a while she's been distant, but yesterday, she texted me to ask if I was going to the faculty room. I texted back that I had to go there to check my mail, and would be there after a meeting. She said she "might migrate down there," and sure enough, she did. I made a quick exit.
- Today she texted me just to tell me she wasn't coming to work (no students today), and that she was working from home "fyi".
She plays it close to the vest, and even though I've known her for a good while I can't always tell what she's up to. I know she's got no problem moving on a guy who is taken, though. Are these IOIs or am I reading too much into it?