Met a girl during a day game and had an instant date a couple of weeks ago. I am going to list facts as my emotional inputs will probably be bias. At the bottom will be my question.
Background(What she says during the two dates we've had):
1. She says she has to know a person for a long time and that she will take time with me.
2. Says she'd never been hurt and doesn't intent to get hurt
3. Says she hasn't had many bf's in the past(if any, I didn't ask the specifics)
4. Says she has to hold back her feelings for me
5. Says she is very conservative
6. We don't really talk/Text/Email unless it's for setting up a date
7. 25 yr old from East Europe
1. She lives an hour away and went home to get ready and came back to meet me for our instant date
2. Says she'd never met anyone like me and I am really interesting
1. When I hug her she doesn't hug me back, it's like hugging a tree for me.
2. Only held hand reluctantly
3. Did not accept my friend request on fb. I am not a big fb user, she asked me to add her so she can see my pictures.
On our last date we agreed that we'd go bowling together this weekend. I am putting her on my secondary list and no longer want to spend my prime time with her. I still want to keep her around, just not spending my Saturday with her. How should I break the date and still go out with our in the future? Should I not contact her or make up an excuse?