Re: Nice guy who people don't take seriously
1. How old are you? This is just part of the learning curve.
Originally Posted by Laws0n
2. You presume they can read you. I would guess you are an extreme introvert. Most introverts are viewed by others (including other introverts) as self-absorbed. While you may feel you are wearing your emotions on your shoulder, in others' eyes, you have probably blown them off without reengaging them.
3. You just transistioned from referring to yourself in the first person (as you should) to the third person. Later, you transistion back and forth. Why? You tell me.
4. Once again, much of this is just a learning curve. No matter your age, this is all a problem with social interaction. You don't know how to talk to people. Do you have any close friends? Guys you drink beer with? What does your circle of friends consist of?
5. Good start. What's the new job? Good goal, but know that you will never appease everyone. Be realistic. Failure is not worth missing.
6. Watch what you wish for. I've found I don't care for either option when I'm really attracted to a woman.
7. They won't. They'll view you as you are presented; my guess is, the others did as well.
8. Elaborate on "silliness".
9. I wouldn't do that.
10. My translation: You're great and possess many things I look for in a man; however, you haven't made me see you as someone who is dateable.
That's enough to start.
I have failed more than most men have tried.
Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.