hey guys, just a few questions regarding social etiquette ect.
1. I notice when im texting most girls, they use smiley faces, x's, grammar, exclamation marks ect... is it wise that i follow suit or should i put as little effort into those things as possible to make it look like im not trying to impress her? And should i incorporate smiley faces or is that to homo?
2. I always have this thought in my head that when i chill with a chick at hers or my house, it will always lead to sex with her expecting me to initiate. Is this a misconception?
3. When is the best time to start being mean or start jesting? Since reading a few PUA books it makes me think, from the get go i need to be mean and sound like a douche in order to impress the opposite sex. is there a point in a relationship, say on the second date or second chill sess that i should start? And where do i draw the line so im not put into the freindzone regarding being nice and agreeing on certain points of hers?
4. I find i start conversations with chicks on facebook that i havnt properly met (seen them around but not really spoken to) and it escalates into texting, is it weird to invite them to do something just us 2, or should i include my mates or their mates to make it less awkward?
5. There are a few chicks i know who are around 3-4/10's that i have no sexual desires for but wish to be friends with as they sound like fun people to be around. Is it acceptable to go to their house and watch a movie or hang with. or will they get the wrong idea and think i just want to fark which will put me in an awkward position when i want to decline and not hurt their feelings. advice would be great.
6. The 3-4/10's i want to be freinds with have hot as fark freinds, but one of the 3-4/10's is a clinger, how can i use her to get to the hotter ones without hurting her feelings?
Those are my main questions, i posted them hear as it saves me posting individual ones in all the sections.
Cheers and looking forward to your answers.
PS: Im noob when it comes to chicks, im 20 and only had sex once and suffered insane performance anxiety. feelsbadman.jpg