Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    gastric me is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default pandora and profiling the 8 types of women

    my question is on pandora.. i am have trouble profiling, when u profile with those 9 questions they ask... is it what she has told u, and if it is how do i tell if she was telling the truth, and what happens if she sends mixed signals with what she tells u about her, OR is it your perception of whatyo u think she is, so how do i answer these questions,

  2. #2
    Immortal Technique is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 275, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    275
    Level
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: pandora and profiling the 8 types of women

    In the future should avoid asking these kinds of questions about products that offer customer support to answer questions like these. Now everyone who sees this knows that there is about a 95% chance that you didn't get this legit, and probably pirated it. And about a 5% chance a friend that bought it didn't need it and decided to share. But if you are one of those people who just takes and takes and takes, but doesn't give back, maybe your mindset needs a little adjusting, which will help with women. But you should look within the system itself im sure there is some readings, audio tapes, and videos that will help you determine. But you should know that the profiling will not fit all women or they will show characteristics of more than one. And there is a website, google it, with questions you can answer about the girl that will tell you her type but will only help if you have gotten to know her a bit first.

    [Admin: good post. Here is the 'quiz' you are referring to: Pandora Quiz ]

  3. #3
    gastric me is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: pandora and profiling the 8 types of women

    thanks i posted this question wen i 1st purchased it, now im reading and watching i understand it


Similar Threads

  1. Help needed in defining her Pandora Type
    By LordByron in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 09-09-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. The Seductress - Pandora Box
    By pua4sx in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 09-14-2010, 07:33 PM
  3. NDR with Pandora
    By Xenno666 in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 06-09-2010, 03:25 PM
  4. Pandora NDR help
    By Playa in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 06-09-2010, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com