Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

  1. #1
    JackSarge's Avatar
    JackSarge is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 172, Level: 3
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    600
    Points
    172
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    Yeah I see it often times. The dude that tried to steal my EX-GF is still around and while she entertains him I came to save the day and she wants to hang out this Summer so he's got nothing.

    Plus I notice this is with most guys. They find a hot chick and CLING on for dear life. These guys are my competition srs? This is why most guys cannot get a GF THEY want in other words a hot chick shows interest and because said guy has NO IDEA HOW TO PICKUP he sticks forever. This guy has been around since last Summer trying to fall in love and I dumped her and came back in 7 months and she is still in love with me.


    Not only that some 10's I met at the Bar their FWB stick around for YEARS. Like they have no idea how to pick up chicks. Not only do I have 4 numbers at my disposal right now from 9's and 10's but and that is my biggest rotation because I am getting so good at this stuff I am going to up my game and get the biggest rotation I can ever handle!

    I feel like I can handle 20 chicks right now honestly in a text rotation. Just because chicks are so flaky and I am so hungry I am ready to up my game big time. I say this to perfect my game until I have chicks practically begging to have sex with me, that's the goal. So no I don't sit around waiting for my EX-GF to call or any other new girl to hit me back. I go out and get more. And if they are unresponsive or responsive I will STILL go out and get more so this year has barely started and already I have my biggest text rotation ever and I am planning on going full blast.

    That's why normal guys are stuck waiting around for one girl and I just get so many girls until they can't take it anymore. This should be my big year for coming out. I cannot wait. Hopefully I kill it. But yeah Oneitis kills guys chances and I see it happen with the chicks I am dating all the time.

    What it amounts to is going out a lot and hitting up a lot of chicks. This is a numbers game but I think I am about to hit it big time. I'll be back once I find out.
    When you let go of your feelings you can really then embrace your surroundings
    Love is a game that's why I don't worry about it anymore. When you let go of your feelings you find your meaning.
    -Capn_Jack

  2. #2
    CesareBorgia is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 91, Level: 1
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern California, East San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    37
    Points
    91
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    Yeah I see it often times. The dude that tried to steal my EX-GF is still around and while she entertains him I came to save the day and she wants to hang out this Summer so he's got nothing.
    If you have been using these techniques for the past 3 years, why don't you see the psychology behind your own obsession with your ex-gf? You stated "The dude that tried to steal my EX-GF". If I were to break down that statement, just that one alone I could write an entire wall of text on what is going on there. First, she is your ex-gf. She doesn't belong to you, she is not yours nor your property. Just because you have sex with a girl does not mean she is yours, and certainly does not mean anyone can take her away from you, because frankly speaking, she is your ex! For women, wanting to hang out with there ex is an important part of getting over them. They want to continue being friends and sharing emotions, it's comfortable and familiar. You are being sucked into the friend zone and don't even see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    Plus I notice this is with most guys. They find a hot chick and CLING on for dear life.
    You are projecting buddy, this is what you are doing with your own ex-gf. You are clinging, hanging on for dear life, claiming her as yours and claiming someone else is attempting to steal her away while also stating how she wants to hang out with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    These guys are my competition srs?
    They are not your competition unless you are in the same race. That being to retain that one girl you want to keep around and in this case, that seems to be someone who you already describe as your ex. You cannot be in competition with these guys unless you are playing in the same ball park, and playing the same game. You are the one putting yourself there, not them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    This is why most guys cannot get a GF THEY want in other words a hot chick shows interest and because said guy has NO IDEA HOW TO PICKUP he sticks forever.
    Most guys don't need to use techniques to pick up on a girl and are satisfied with the 5s-8s. There is nothing wrong with that, and personally I will gladly thank them for doing so. Otherwise those of us who are picky and looking to date quality women would have a far more difficult time doing so, their friends would be jealous and playing cock blockers. These guys do know how to pick up women, but specialize in women that are 5s-8s. Not that they are any easier to pick up, you have a totally different type of game to be successful in their arena. And in a lot of these cases, these guys want a relationship with one woman who isn't a perfect 10 or 9.

    And why would you ever compare yourself with these guys? You are wasting effort and time. Attempting to elevate yourself by saying something negative about others doesn't do you any good at all. Instead, putting your effort into becoming better and not wasting your effort on comparing yourself to people of DIFFERENT qualities would be a much better use of your effort and time. These guys are not any less than you, they are only different than you are. Respect that, and you allow the door to stay open to learn from everyone, not just what you believe in your mind is the only method or way.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    This guy has been around since last Summer trying to fall in love and I dumped her and came back in 7 months and she is still in love with me.
    I almost hate to point this out. But this guy you are talking about, that tried to "steal your EX-GF" away is doing something right, she has continued to talk with him for the past year, even while she is suppose to still be in love with you. You can only be born one time, I know there are systems out there that will teach you how to get your ex-gf back. But the reality is that there are so many quality women in the world, that you should never get back together with your ex, not ever. You move on. Men who need to get back together with their ex-gf might have all kinds of psychological things going on such as separation anxiety, or dependency, etc. You left her, and then came back in 7 months. I would be more interested to know what happened during that 7 month period of time. Seems to me that most likely means you left her, realized she was better than all the girls you have been spitting game at over the 7 month period of time, and then came back. That defines possessiveness, needy, clingy, perfectly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    Not only that some 10's I met at the Bar their FWB stick around for YEARS.
    Now that is game, having several FWB that stick around for years, that are 10s? Phffft, that is the ultimate game, truly. You don't understand or get it because you are still a young bull. You are so fully focused on getting numbers, that you totally miss the entire purpose of getting numbers. You sound like you rush around, spitting your game, getting chicks and then dumping them and then getting them back, that you are not actually getting the entire point. Why in the world if you meet a 10, develop a FWB situation with her, would you NOT want to keep her around for years? It's not about pump and dump, it's about quality, it's about your ability to get a quality girl, it's about being able to keep that quality girl around specially if she is cool with you being with other quality girls and wants to be with you even more because of it. Pre-selection and all that, if you have a hot FWB around, and other girls see this they will want to be with you even more. Hate to tell you this brother, but you are totally and utterly missing the entire point.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    Like they have no idea how to pick up chicks.
    They obviously not only know how to pick up chicks, but how to keep them around as FWB. They also most likely get the who concept of pre-selection, and are using it to their advantage. You are not getting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    Not only do I have 4 numbers at my disposal right now from 9's and 10's but and that is my biggest rotation because I am getting so good at this stuff I am going to up my game and get the biggest rotation I can ever handle!
    Anyone can get numbers, I can put on a clown suit and get 10 numbers in 10 minutes. Unless you are doing something with those 4 numbers it means nothing. Matter of fact, all 4 numbers could be "dial-a-joke". You have them at your disposal, but you haven't done anything about those 4 numbers. I would be far more impressed if you said you have 4 chicks you rotate between as FWBs. Sorry, but numbers only count if you are not counting numbers, but rather chicks you have already advanced with.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    I feel like I can handle 20 chicks right now honestly in a text rotation.
    Why would you want to handle 20 chicks in a text rotation? Why would anyone? It would take up all your time and leave no time for yourself. The only reason you would want to keep a score card like this is if you are attempting to fill some giant hole in the center of your ego. Seriously, calm down.

    There is a story about two bulls sitting on a hill, looking down into a valley where there are 100 cows lazing around, eating grass. The young bull looks at the old bull and says "Lets run down the hill and fuck a cow" the old bull looks at the young bull and says "No son, lets walk down, and fuck them all"

    Anyone using the right methods, can get 20 women on text, or facebook, or email, or other social media to talk with them on a regular basis. But you will not get far with any of them because you are not taking enough time working on any one of them. Take your time, work on one, then another, then a different one. There is no hurry, you are not in a rush, this isn't a competition to see how many girls you can get to text you all at the same time, but rather your ability to get a girl of quality into the position you want her to be. It's about exploiting specific triggers, specific things you understand about women, it's about taking your time and being an artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    Just because chicks are so flaky and I am so hungry I am ready to up my game big time.
    I am going to say this a few times so it gets through to you. You are responsible for the quality of women you are with. You are responsible for talking with flaky chicks. You are hungry, because you are not applying your game correctly, and either not affecting the chicks you are talking with in the right way, or choosing the wrong chicks, who are flaky. But even still, even when I have met flaky chicks, if they are a 10 otherwise you should be able to overcome that flaky attitude, if they truly want to be with you because you applied your game correctly. This has always been the case with myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    I say this to perfect my game until I have chicks practically begging to have sex with me, that's the goal.
    If your only goal is to have chicks "practically" begging to have sex with you, and over 3 years have not attained that goal, you have a long way to go brother. Me personally, getting a girl to beg me to have sex with her is fairly easy, it's getting the right girl, the quality girl to beg me when I want her to that is the trick. If you know how to apply your game correctly, then they will not "practically" be begging you, they will be.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    So no I don't sit around waiting for my EX-GF to call or any other new girl to hit me back. I go out and get more.
    So instead of working on a few, you are always, constantly looking for greener grass, for the new girl, and never get past a certain point with any of them. You are spinning your wheels, playing ADHD with chicks and it's doing you no good. Your game is flawed in this way. You get to a specific point and girls STOP calling you. You go only so far, and that seems to get their number, and something falls apart. You are so bad at it in fact, that you went back to your ex-gf after 7 months. Matter of fact, she seems so important to you that you state your ex-gf in caps like "EX-GF". You don't even understand yourself, how can you expect to understand any woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    And if they are unresponsive or responsive I will STILL go out and get more so this year has barely started and already I have my biggest text rotation ever and I am planning on going full blast.
    If I were you, I would work on your artistry before ever attempting to get a large text rotation. If you are constantly filling in the rotation with chicks that are dropping out, you are never going to get far with any of these girls, but instead spend ALL your time trying to get girls into your rotation. That seems to be your stated goal, and while I don't understand that mentality myself, if that is truly what makes you happy, getting girls into a text rotation and not into bed, or creating a long term FWB situation where you can also use them for pre-selection, or any of the other multiple reasons to develop these connections further then more power to you I guess. But then again, why are you even here if that is the case?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    That's why normal guys are stuck waiting around for one girl and I just get so many girls until they can't take it anymore. This should be my big year for coming out. I cannot wait. Hopefully I kill it. But yeah Oneitis kills guys chances and I see it happen with the chicks I am dating all the time.
    Oneitis kills because of pre-selection. But you don't seem to grasp this concept because you are on the other end of the Oneitis scale and never develop anything further than getting some girls number to throw into your text rotation. You are obviously playing the shotgun method of picking up girls, and while this will work eventually, with one girl. It's not being a PUA. You target and shoot your shotgun method at as many girls as possible, hoping to eventually hit just one. A real PUA chooses the girl he is going to make a connection with, and then does so. Even if she acts flaky, even if she turns him down the first few times. It's about being a man, getting what you want, and using your pick-up-artistry to do so. Not loading a shotgun of bullshit and firing it into a crowd of girls hoping that one of them falls for your line long enough to get a number, and to put her into a text rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSarge View Post
    What it amounts to is going out a lot and hitting up a lot of chicks. This is a numbers game but I think I am about to hit it big time. I'll be back once I find out.
    For me, this isn't a "numbers" game, this is a "getting what I want" game. Perhaps it is only a numbers game for you, maybe that is all it is, getting girls numbers and as many numbers as you can get. Perhaps when you get a few years under your belt you will really, truly get it. But until then I am certainly not going to beat around the bush and pretend you are doing anything right, because honestly you are doing everything wrong from what you have said.

    A man of quality is able to realize and formulate what it is he wants. He is able to express this fact, notice it in the 10s he meets in the real work, and then is able to use his knowledge of a females triggers, response mechanisms, reptilian brain, emotional, mental and physical connections to affect the outcome he desires. It's all about realizing what you want, and knowing how to go about getting it.

    Don't be the douche-bag mentally constipated ADHD, drive-by pimp wanna-be that is forever bragging about how many numbers he is getting, how many flaky chicks he is dumping, and how many girls he has in his text rotation. Matter of fact, don't be the guy bragging at all, because you are spending so much time developing the quality 10s you want, and not wasting your time filling your text messages up with girls that stop texting you and cause you to need to find more to fill in.

    C...

  3. #3
    DSAN1 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 1,379, Level: 20
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    59
    Points
    1,379
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    59

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    sarge is a clown, and I cringe whenever I read his posts

  4. #4
    CesareBorgia is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 91, Level: 1
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern California, East San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    37
    Points
    91
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    I'm brand spanking new on this forum, so I wouldn't know. I took a totally different path to becoming a PAU. Even still it is painfully obvious that sarge is making so very basic and fundamental mistakes. It makes it difficult not to respond, like a light that shines obnoxiously bright that needs to be turned off and perhaps the wiring ripped out.

    But I am glad someone else commented on my clown comment. Being new it's sometimes difficult to know if I overstepped what might be acceptable, or not. I don't feel as if I went out of my way to attack Sarge, but rather to be blunt and honest holding nothing back in calling him out on his bullshit game.

    Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if Sarge metaphorically did a "big shoe dance" all over this post, I am surprised considering the personality behind the post, that he hasn't already done so.

    C....

  5. #5
    JackSarge's Avatar
    JackSarge is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 172, Level: 3
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    600
    Points
    172
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    Quote Originally Posted by CesareBorgia View Post
    I'm brand spanking new on this forum, so I wouldn't know. I took a totally different path to becoming a PAU. Even still it is painfully obvious that sarge is making so very basic and fundamental mistakes. It makes it difficult not to respond, like a light that shines obnoxiously bright that needs to be turned off and perhaps the wiring ripped out.

    But I am glad someone else commented on my clown comment. Being new it's sometimes difficult to know if I overstepped what might be acceptable, or not. I don't feel as if I went out of my way to attack Sarge, but rather to be blunt and honest holding nothing back in calling him out on his bullshit game.

    Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if Sarge metaphorically did a "big shoe dance" all over this post, I am surprised considering the personality behind the post, that he hasn't already done so.

    C....
    Okay I am cooking up something real fancy. Just let me work my magic and I will be back with my findings. This is going to be a rather long detailed expository as you opened the biggest can of flipping worms ever. So I hope you are ready it is coming. Clown comment lol. Facepalm all over this of course I am a clown but I am apart of this community and you facepalming or making miles and miles of opinionated quotations isn't going to make me or my situation go away. But you asked for the bull so you are going to get the horns.

    Now I am not mad not in the least. I have been in this far too long and have thrown childish ideas aside. But I will be back in a little while to discuss this in a civil manner with the best etiquette I can muster. It is not strange or odd or weird that I am being called a character or a clown since after all I am very eccentric and have been forced into the limelight, spotlight, stage, etc due to this eccentric side of mine. It is due to this I get too much attention. But because everyone is so interested about who and what I am I will tell you. Just give me a sec. Sarge out.
    When you let go of your feelings you can really then embrace your surroundings
    Love is a game that's why I don't worry about it anymore. When you let go of your feelings you find your meaning.
    -Capn_Jack

  6. #6
    JackSarge's Avatar
    JackSarge is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 172, Level: 3
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    600
    Points
    172
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    It is going to be a very looooong report so I hope you are ready to walk in the shoes you put on my friend. Big time!
    When you let go of your feelings you can really then embrace your surroundings
    Love is a game that's why I don't worry about it anymore. When you let go of your feelings you find your meaning.
    -Capn_Jack

  7. #7
    CesareBorgia is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 91, Level: 1
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern California, East San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    37
    Points
    91
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    I hope you do realize and understand that by creating anticipation, you must continue to do so. By creating so much anticipation there is almost nowhere left for you to go. The part of our brain that expectation resides in is more attractive than actually achieving the end result. In short, expectation is more important to the human condition than the results of our efforts. It can be considered an anticlimax, the reason we want to live is because of expectation, want, anticipation, etc.

    So you perhaps, to serve your purpose better, should have started out small, tiny, maybe only hinted at this can of worms you claim to have in your arsenal. Then waited for someone to comment on what it might be, allow speculation, allow for mystery, intrigue, build up. Then give another little teaser, allow yourself the amusement of watching as people gather to talk about it, then give up a little more information, or hint at something more. It's not so much about where you end up as it is about the experience traveling the distance. It doesn't even matter if you have an end result in mind, so long as you illicit the emotional and mental responses that cause the part of the brain that governs anticipation to light up. It's how you make people feel, not the end result. Many times at a party I have allowed anticipation to build, and build, specially with the girl I was targeting, to keep her coming back for little hints or rewards only to take her to bed that night without ever disclosing what it was.

    Matter of fact, I have gone so far as to take a woman on a date, and to bring a brightly wrapped little box without a bow, only a little card taped to the top. Leaving it laying close by when we are having drinks, fingering it, playing with it, tossing it back and forth between my hands but not saying anything about it at all. Never mentioning it in conversation but watching her helplessly fascinated by it. Thinking it might be something I want to give her, wondering if I will, watching as it moves across her field of vision, creating anticipation without ever saying one word, and keeping it going, keeping her interest, captivating her the entire time so no matter what was discussed during the entire conversation, she would remember it connected with all those wonderfully delicious feelings of anticipation.

    You can even go so far as to lightly play with the corners, as if you are about to reward her by opening it but then putting it down, pushing and pulling her emotions back and forth, up and down. And then? Finally? When she follows you home like a puppy to do your bidding in bed? In part because she cannot go home without knowing what the box is all about, or what is inside it? At the right time you hand her the little box, and then tell her she can only read the card on the top, but has to wait until morning to open the box itself

    And.... I am going to leave you with that, I might state later in another post what the note on top says, or what the gift inside is. But you will have to like me several times before I give up this little trick, because it works that amazing. It's the perfect push/pull method without ever saying a word, that leads to whatever you want her to do for you.

    Oh yeah, and by the way, that is how anticipation truly works, and how you get a hook, keep it going, make her do what you want to gain a reward, and on and on and on. You establish a reward for doing what you want system, you establish her working for your attention and reward, and literally the reward costs you almost nothing at all.

    There is a lot of fallacies, mistakes, a wall of quotations and remarks I could express, but since you seem to find little value in my doing so, I am not going to bother. If you do want to truly learn, and listen to constructive criticism, then stay tuned I will probably post again when you make it painfully obvious that you need someone to throw you a life saver.

    C....

  8. #8
    JackSarge's Avatar
    JackSarge is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 172, Level: 3
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    600
    Points
    172
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    Okay Morpheous whatever you say. I have the long detailed analysis typed up whenever you want to hear it and now to hear you say you don't want to hear it because you creating more anticipation is even more confusing. So Confucius riddle me this why would a 10 of High Caliber want to know

    "Her feelings towards me FROM ME" Riddle me that I might ask.

    Because after all it boggles my mind that the highest chicks on my scale, tipping my scale even are asking me to tell them their feelings. This is not normal. They should know.

    And granted I can appreciate dancing around and curtailing around the freaking node or point and just dangling the carrot without any perceived reward but hot dang these chicks are high value they should know their feelings and the facts that I call them and they act like it's all this grand mystery and we are caught into this everlasting love story.

    When I say let's hookup they want to be a relationship
    When I want a relationship they want to hookup
    When I want a girlfriend they want to be left alone
    When I want a friend they want a best friend
    When I want to talk they don't

    So what is it? Morpheous, Oh Great Sage of the Ages. Are the keeper of the keys to knowledge?

    Then Riddle me this on a fiddle.

    Why would a 10 not respond but at the same time not block. If I call she will answer, she will make me pay for checking up on her by being an attention whore. But at the same time she is ignoring my advances so I am stuck in limbo and everything hangs in the balance on a phone call to see if she blocked. Because deep down I think she will answer. I think she wants to join me for Summer because that was my proposal and she wants me to be congruent. And in wanting to wait she wants to wait. So I feel she is following my lead and by she I mean them. I told them what I want and that is a Summer fling and they said they would think about it and get back to me. It makes me feel used and at the same time grateful. But still that doesn't give me the answer. She left it open. I have no answer. She didn't say yes and didn't say no so the only way I know if it is a for sure no is to call because she always takes my phone call. After all she needs to know her feelings. So I wonder why is she so afraid? Yet there she waits exactly where I left her...on hold.

    But the question is when the lift the hold will she take my hand? I think based on her behaviors she will not but I know in my heart of hearts this stuff works so inevitably someone will. So I am the cat and mouse of life.
    When you let go of your feelings you can really then embrace your surroundings
    Love is a game that's why I don't worry about it anymore. When you let go of your feelings you find your meaning.
    -Capn_Jack

  9. #9
    CesareBorgia is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 91, Level: 1
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern California, East San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    37
    Points
    91
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    Listen, I am going to be blunt and honest, I am not going to pussy foot around or hold anything back. I am going to say exactly what I think and feel is correct without regard to your personal feelings. I am not intending to hurt or harm you, but it has to be this way, as I have to be totally honest one man to another if I am to help you at all.

    First, it's obvious to me that you are hyper focused on this one particular girl. In stating you are going to have the best year ever, and how many chicks you are going to have in your text rotation you are really only writing these things to make yourself feel better about feeling rejected, but not really being rejected.

    You are in limbo, this is right. You are being played against the possible other guys this girl has access to. She is waiting to see where the grass is greener, and then will stay in that lawn for the summer, after all you are the one who gave her this idea by mentioning a summer fling. Never put a thought into a woman's mind you don't have to, keep it simple and only state or say what is needed to get to where it is you want to be.

    She has taken control and you do not realize it. By keeping you off balance, you seek the balance only she can provide. When you say relationship, and she says hook-up, she is really saying that if you really want anything, you are going to have to show me you are worthy. She is also challenging you to take control, yet you seem to totally miss the need to meet her challenge and instead ignore it totally. She is in control, you are not this is why she isn't in limbo, and you are.

    You are right in thinking she should know her own feelings. She probably does. But in telling you what her feelings are, she also must make a choice between you and the other options she has for a summer fling, and that she is not ready to do. She might play out the entire summer waiting for the green grass to grow, sampling the shade in each lawn and never choosing any.

    So far as blocking phone calls, or not are concerned, or answering calls or not, that means nothing in the bigger picture. You shouldn't even be goofing around with this girl, because I promise you the minute she gets word that you are seeing some other girl, pre-selection kicks in and she will call you.

    But you shouldn't even be concerned with that. She has more game than you do, and probably isn't even intending for things to be this way. She has taken on the dominant role, and left you as her submissive little puppy waiting for her to respond in a favorable way, to essentially throw you a bone.

    You need to walk, away, right now, do not look back. Work on your game, your method, your style. Never allow anyone to define your playstyle for you by requiring you to act a specific way to get them where you want to be. Because frankly, you will never get to where you want to be so long as she is the one in control. Women are per-programed to follow a man's lead, when they are forced or take the dominant role then will treat you like their child, as if they are your mother and not a man. You need to break off, allow enough time for the mommy affect to fade, get so pre-selection going. Let her hear about your success with other women. Play it your way and stop playing on her chess board with her pieces in the way she directs you.

    And honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't get back together with an ex. I realize a lot of things have been written on this subject, but the reality is that you can only be born one time, and once the relationship has ended it will never go back or be as good as it could have been. You are really just asking for problems to continue.

    It's time to cut bait and run, leave, get out, listen to this song

    C....

  10. #10
    JackSarge's Avatar
    JackSarge is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 172, Level: 3
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    600
    Points
    172
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why most guys cannot get a Girlfriend=Oneitis

    That is a great little box analogy. It makes me think more of the proverbial promises than a literal box but yeah, this post exactly describes how I feel I want to deal with women giving them little doses at a time and not being so divulgatory.

    Still though I have tried the cat and mouse game of giving little hints but that was when I was starting out and that didn't go to well for me.

    I get what you are saying to create a little intrigue and get a huge rapport text convo going but I am not to fixated on getting responses.

    My action for getting validation is asking for dates this is the proven track record to peak a girl's interest. Granted it hasn't been working lately because the women I am dealing with are in a relationship Mindset I feel this is where they will be mostly this year.

    It is kinda my mindset and they are mirroring it. The whole dating thing or hookup gestures ain't working for me anymore I have to offer either friendship (sexual) or relationship to get anywhere lately. I like the analogy I mean I will try it out.

    Granted the phone call is what they are desiring more than anything and me seeding I will call them and not calling them maybe driving them nuts I dunno I have put all my chicks on hold until I am ready to make my next move which involves getting more chicks and finding new prospects. I guess you could say they are frankly making a big deal out of the Summer fling thing.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. She is getting oneitis...Help
    By Ron Mexico in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 12-21-2012, 12:06 PM
  2. Not an Ex more of a Oneitis
    By brodeisel in forum How To Get Your Ex Back
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 12-19-2012, 02:38 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Thread: 03-16-2012, 07:02 AM
  4. need to get over oneitis
    By Scorpio250 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 10
    Last Thread: 07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
  5. Oneitis
    By jon in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 07-09-2011, 12:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com