My ex broke up with me about a month and a half ago. We had an argument the weekend of her birthday and she ended up breaking up with me that night. To give a little background now i realize i was a total AFC during the last couple months of the relationship (clingy and probably over barring). That night I was a total AFC and apologized and begged her to work things out but she simply said "I have nothing left to give" . Needless to say i was down in the dumps. I called her on her birthday and broke down total AFC style again and we said we would be friends. I text her that day and invited her out to the movies for her birthday. We went that Friday and had fun but it was like reliving the break up all over again. That Saturday i told her i needed to stop talking to her for a while because it was hurting me more than anything, and what does she do she texts me about something random 10 minutes later (<----was this a Sh1t Test). So i went 1 week with no contact and felt I really needed closure so I told her I wanted to meet with her one more time to really get some answers before i would erase her number and delete her of Facebook. She was kind of cold about it but we where suppose to meet a week from then and talk. I decided to delete her of Facebook that same night anyway, and what do i wake up too the next morning? A friend request from her on Facebook, WTF?! (<---- Sh1t Test?) So i called her out on it ad she went on to say she didn't add me so she doesn't know why it said that on FB. Well after that I sent her on more text that said:
ME: If you don't miss me enough to work things out that's fine but let me go and I don't need to meet on Thursday anymore its stupid of me to think things will change or get any easier.
She didn't reply after that. I've been on NC for 3 weeks now. I Love this girl and although I've been out having fun, improving myself and just doing me. I think I have a serious case of One-itis, but i don't want to regret not trying to make it work later because I really care about her. so can it be salvaged? and what should be my next move?