We've had a beautiful 3 year relationship but towards the end I got needy.
Broke up and worst week of my life. She didnt talk to me. I begged for her back. Bad just BAD.
She started talking to me sayin we're broken up. But she'll travel 8 hrs to see me on my bday.
So I have a week to formulate my game plan:
- Dont be needy, just act cool and aloof like when we first fell for each other. I was a total bitch the last month.
- I was thinking about crying and holding her when I first see her. But judging from how that did -nothing- right when she broke up with me- good idea or bad idea?
- I'll try not to mention any of the bad stuff that gets us arguing:
1. How is this line?: "I dont wanna get into it or mention it, but yeah I was being needy and jealous. Thats not me. I needed to remember who I was, the guy you fell in love with."
- Be confident like youre gaming a new girl.
2. When should I introduce more-than-friends Kino? (Ex: shes probably not going to be receptive if I put my arm around her right away.)
3. Should I remain aloof when she calls me leading up to the meet up? For example dont call her back for day.
4. Should I ever mention "Maybe we just need some time off" or "We said things we didnt really mean" ? Doesnt this give her the option in her head to say no to you?
5. Being funny will help? Or is it more about being seductive?
* Let it be known, this girl wanted babies with me. Was considering marrying me. So of course I am still in love with her. And this topic will mean something to me.
Any other ideas, suggestions, and successful stories will help.