I'm sorry to ask this,but I found myself in a dire situation from which I think you're the only one capable of helping me,I really need your advice. Btw, I got here through a PUA friend's recommendation.
Now on to my problem:
2 weeks ago my girlfriend of nearly 3 years broke up with me.
Her reasoning was that she fell out of love with me and was interested in another guy.
It's important that you know, that it is/was a long-distance relationship between her and me.
Now she is together with that guy, whom she met at a part-time job.
I didn't contact her for a while and we got to talk today,
I told her the break-up was probably for the best (obvious lie on my part), which she agreed upon, and we talked abit about how I was too jealous at all times
and that this made our relationship so much harder and annoying for her.
She told me that she is trying to live a "live your life"-attitude and wants to see where if her newfound relationship with that other guy will last long or not. As I type, she's in a bar with him meeting his friends.
While we talked (over an Instant Messenger btw) I mentioned that I would be in town the coming week or the one after and if she wanted to meet up to do sth. maybe go to a disco perhaps. She readily agreed, though also said, that we would have to take it slow at first, maybe go drink a cup of coffee and see where it'll go or take us, not too fast, she also mentioned that it could be possibly troubling because of us being exes and all.
I think that will be my last or at least most important chance to get her back.
There are several problems:
1. She usually works all day, even on Saturday, so there's not much room for plans time-wise. That's why I think something like the disco would be best.
2. I could meet her at that work place, it's in public, but her current boyfriend works there as well.
3. I only have a few days to stay in that city she lives in because otherwise it would be too hard on my budget. Probably something like Thursday-Monday.
Now there's a thing that may or may not work to my advantage:
I'll live at a friend's during that time span, "unfortunately" that friends house is getting renovated during that time, so I could casually mention my lack of accomodation to my ex-girlfriend and hope that she will offer me to stay at her place instead.
So, on to my already made preparations.
1. I'm getting a whole new set of clothes just for that time span. For that fresh look.
2. Changing glasses for contact lenses. For that fresh look.
3. Making my hair. For that fresh look.
4. Maybe practice some moves for that dancefloor, if we will ever hit it, because I wasn't exactly famous for liking dancing.
5. I'm working out and seeing some progress, though maybe not that noticable, because I already was a sporty type.
6. I'm more confident than before though still scared of her possible disinterest towards me.
What should I do, I need some form of guidance from you,
how I should behave and where should I go, what should I do exactly,
a detailed plan if possible.
I know, this is much to ask off you, but you really are my only hope left.
I sincerely thank you, for even reading this far in.
It's highly possible that I forgot some crucial information,
I am of course happy to give any information you need, if you ask or need.
kyogun from Germany