Hail friends, long time-lurker, finally decided to post.
I shall keep it short. As a side note, whatever I've done I did so using all the skills I've gathered from here. Cheers.
So a month ago my girl came up to me and said that she wants to have fun being single, maybe make out with other guys at parties, but still continue to fool around with me. Her bestfriend (recently dumped) had always hated me and I'm sure that she had an influence in my girl's decision. "My bestfriend is now single, she gets to enjoy a single summer, I want that too!" You know how girls think hehe.
I told her that she can do whatever she wants, but it would be the end of us; we wouldn't be even friends. She hasn't shown any loyalty so why should I keep her around if I can't trust her? Lacking brains, she said she wanted a single life for now so, with a heavy heart, I dumped her delicious ass. Sources tell me she cried her eyes out.
During this month of singleness I had a verye xciting time. Met new girls, improved myself and my skills, new job (hell yea). I've changed a lot basically and I made certain that she learned of my success through the grapevine. Apparently so did she: she kept partying with her friends nearly all week, etc... We had no contact whatsoever during this month, she did however flirt with me on one of my Facebook statuses, to which I indirectly flirted back.
Yesterday we both went out with mutual friends, and I ignored her. It was the first time we met after the break-up. I would have talked back in a friendly manner only if she came up to me. A couple of things happened:
- She learned, through a friend, that I might possibly be seeing someone else soon.
- The only time she talked to me I replied back fine, but I don't know why I looked at the ground whilst doing so. Felt like an idiot. Then I walked away.
- I was the "party" of the group, and looked extra sexy, to which the girls complimented me on.
- As a revenge I think, she started hitting a lot on my bestfriend in front of me, and only told him good-bye at the end.
- After, she added a bunch of random guys on Facebook.
Now this is where I'm lost. I have no idea what to do next. All I know is that she is jealous and pissed at me, and that I want her back. Should I confront her or let her come to me? Knowing her, she'll try to make me jealous even more. Mind you I never show that I'm jealous.
Much thanks friends.