I've had this huge crush on a girl for 6 months. Very long story, so I will give detail in bullet points:
* may 11': met her online, hit it off instantly, didn't meet because I had serious health issues
* july 11': saw her IRL for first time coincidentally, totally fell for her. Couldn't get the nerve to talk to her
* she is friend's cousin, she later joined our social circle (student organization)
* couldn't get her out of my head, wrote to her on facebook. chatted for like three weeks, every day, only async msgs, no live chat
* september 11': at my birthday party, got her phone number, texted quite a lot.
* didn't ask her on a date, but I bought her a present for her birthday
* since then we've been seeing each for two weeks, watched movies at her and my place, walked, talked, ...
* last two days of this two weeks critical: day before last, I kissed her, she kissed back. we were at my place, 4h in the morning, lying on the couch. then she went home
* saw her next day, took her to dinner after work, went back to my place, kinda watched a movie, then I took her home. We didn't even kiss goodnight, she got kinda weird
* four days of silence, then she broke up with me. that was last day of october 11'
* since then, we see each other within our social circle almost every week
* tried to win her back, we talk normally, but when we go partying, I can't do anything. She always hangs out early, then goes to dance with other men. She's had a few one night stands since then, which really devastated me. She was in LTR until summer 10'. Guy moved in with her even. She is 26, I'm 28.
I know my mistakes, I move way too slow, I'm not decisive enough. She's kind of artsy, I'm sporty/computer guy. We have lots of similar interests, can talk about anything. I get a weird vibe from her since LJBF. Any good advice on next steps is more then welcome... I really want her, need her. Tried other girls since October, but I can't really focus on them and tolerate them. I can't get her out of my mind. She's not all that good looking, a 6 or 7 I'd say, but her character and everything else about her is magical. I have no idea what else to do.