Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    arsenal13 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 64, Level: 1
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Points
    64
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Hey everyone. I am in a somewhat sticky situation right now. A girl told me that she really likes me, however she is in a relationship right now. She said that she wants to be with me but she really likes her current bf as well and if it doesn't work out with him she wants to go out with me. We haven't hooked up yet, however I believe that she would if I were to go in for it. What should I do for two situations:
    Keep her as a fuck buddy and if I wanted to actually pursue a relationship with her.

  2. #2
    OOKĖ's Avatar
    OOKĖ is offline PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,911, Level: 27
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    171
    Points
    1,911
    Level
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    If she likes your personality a lot more than she cares about physical form, I don't think a fuck buddy would be possible.

    If she likes you a lot more for physical reasons, then you'd have a good chance of having her as a fark buddy.



    Being that women primarily think with emotion... asking her what she likes about you will usually always result in your personality, even if that's not the first thing she likes about you.

    Women think of themselves, and know that they wouldn't like to be treated as a piece of meat. This is why asking her, won't give you a straight answer.


    We need to know what qualities she likes the most about you.


    What sorts of ioi's do you get?

    (In my opinion, she thinks that you'd be a far more exciting, and fun boyfriend then what she has now. She isn't looking for a fuck buddy. You're an UPGRADE that has the qualities her current boyfriend lacks a lot of)
    Always feel free to PM me

  3. #3
    SiliconMagician's Avatar
    SiliconMagician is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,256, Level: 41
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    313
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Quote Originally Posted by OOKĖ;37332
    [I
    (In my opinion, she thinks that you'd be a far more exciting, and fun boyfriend then what she has now. She isn't looking for a fark buddy. You're an UPGRADE that has the qualities her current boyfriend lacks a lot of)[/i]
    I fully agree. She's definitely screening him for boyfriend material IMO. Has him on the short list. It isn't always the best place to be. I've been in this same situation more than once and if she's particularly attached to her boyfriend what can happen is she goes on a break, or gets upset at her current BF for a few weeks she could wind up bouncing back and forth once every few months or so between the 2 of them.

    I suppose it depends on what the PUA wants since he's in the best position as he knows she's bouncing back and forth. Her "significant" boyfriend probably will have no clue. All he knows is she gets mad and leaves him for a few weeks once every 3-6 months for a cooling off period. But she's going off and calling her secret PUA.

    As long as he maintains his frame on this, he could turn it all sorts of ways.

  4. #4
    OOKĖ's Avatar
    OOKĖ is offline PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,911, Level: 27
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    171
    Points
    1,911
    Level
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Yes, definitely. It all really depends on how attached she is to her current boyfriend.

    Some girls throw the ball, and bounce back and fourth, and other girls throw the ball and stick.

    It's unpredictable as to which of these she will be. However, considering the emotional thinking process of women.. The bouncing is more likely (as SiliconMagician has both mentioned, and experienced).



    Hey, arsenal...

    This girls personality; what are her emotions like? Think of it as an ocean wave. Is it flat? Really wavy?
    Always feel free to PM me

  5. #5
    20Nation is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 337, Level: 6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    25
    Points
    337
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Tell her that's fine cause you've got your eye on another girl right now. Tell her "we should be friends." Then, as friends, invite her over to watch a movie. If you have decent game I'd give you an 80% chance of something happening.

  6. #6
    OOKĖ's Avatar
    OOKĖ is offline PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,911, Level: 27
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    171
    Points
    1,911
    Level
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Nation View Post
    Tell her that's fine cause you've got your eye on another girl right now. Tell her "we should be friends." Then, as friends, invite her over to watch a movie. If you have decent game I'd give you an 80% chance of something happening.


    I am not so sure of this. This girl (who appears to put personality before physical action) knows she is still in a relationship, and would feel horrible for doing something behind her current trusting boyfriend's back, even if she does find that arsenal has better qualities.


    If she feels wrong about watching a movie with a guy she just met (even with 'friend', status). You're locked out of the game.



    I have been in this type of predicament before. Don't give your self any sort of status UNLESS it's obvious she's uncomfortable.
    Always feel free to PM me

  7. #7
    20Nation is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 337, Level: 6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    25
    Points
    337
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Quote Originally Posted by OOKĖ View Post
    I am not so sure of this. This girl (who appears to put personality before physical action) knows she is still in a relationship, and would feel horrible for doing something behind her current trusting boyfriend's back, even if she does find that arsenal has better qualities.


    If she feels wrong about watching a movie with a guy she just met (even with 'friend', status). You're locked out of the game.



    I have been in this type of predicament before. Don't give your self any sort of status UNLESS it's obvious she's uncomfortable.
    She should feel wrong watching a movie with a guy because it's a perfect environment for cheating. The thing about girls is, it doesn't matter what they seem like, there are girls that will cheat and there are girls that won't. You think that you can tell which is which but it's harder than you think. And the percentage of girls that will cheat to those that won't is about 90% to 10%. Chances are good, that if the package she is looking for comes along a the right moment that she will cheat. I've known girls who appear to the outside world to be absolutely perfect cheat on her boyfriend with over 5 guys.

  8. #8
    OOKĖ's Avatar
    OOKĖ is offline PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,911, Level: 27
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    171
    Points
    1,911
    Level
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Nation View Post
    She should feel wrong watching a movie with a guy because it's a perfect environment for cheating. The thing about girls is, it doesn't matter what they seem like, there are girls that will cheat and there are girls that won't. You think that you can tell which is which but it's harder than you think. And the percentage of girls that will cheat to those that won't is about 90% to 10%. Chances are good, that if the package she is looking for comes along a the right moment that she will cheat. I've known girls who appear to the outside world to be absolutely perfect cheat on her boyfriend with over 5 guys.
    Now that I think of it, you're right (+REP). I wouldn't say that the chances are 90%, but they ARE very high.

    Women like to cheat as an exit strategy as well, so they don't have to deal with their old boyfriend, and messy relationship again.

    I also remember that one of my ex's does this often with guys

    I'm 100% for this idea.
    Always feel free to PM me

  9. #9
    Cody's Avatar
    Cody is offline PUA All Star (RETIRED)
    Points: 23,461, Level: 94
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 889
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    CF, IA
    Posts
    1,097
    Points
    23,461
    Level
    94
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    994

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Much respect to all the previous comments and contributions, but I have a different take on the situation.

    Do you really want to date this girl? A girl willing to tell a guy that she's interested in him while she has a boyfriend? If she'll do it to him, what makes you think she won't do it to you? Personally that's not something I would want to mess with.

    If she wants to date you it's going to be hard keeping her as a fuck buddy. She'll become emotionally attached and it won't end well. If anything you're going to have to be honest with her and say you just want to fuck her. Some girls are down with that, but it doesn't sound like she's the type. It might be best to walk away from the situation, unless you're really invested then I'm sure we can present alternative routes.
    Wondering where I am now? Check out my latest project:


  10. #10
    20Nation is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 337, Level: 6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 4.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    25
    Points
    337
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Girl with a man likes me but what to do

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onethousand View Post
    Much respect to all the previous comments and contributions, but I have a different take on the situation.

    Do you really want to date this girl? A girl willing to tell a guy that she's interested in him while she has a boyfriend? If she'll do it to him, what makes you think she won't do it to you? Personally that's not something I would want to mess with.

    If she wants to date you it's going to be hard keeping her as a fark buddy. She'll become emotionally attached and it won't end well. If anything you're going to have to be honest with her and say you just want to fark her. Some girls are down with that, but it doesn't sound like she's the type. It might be best to walk away from the situation, unless you're really invested then I'm sure we can present alternative routes.
    Yeah but you're missing the fact that one of the most satisfying feelings in the world is the conquest of a new girl, and even one bang is a conquest. I would never pass up a bang because I thought she would become emotionally attached. If i game right, that should happen to every girl.


Similar Threads

  1. Girl with a boyfriend who definitely likes me.
    By uluvtheLD in forum Help Getting A Girlfriend
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 10-11-2011, 03:57 PM
  2. Girl says she likes me but I don't like her... what to do?
    By bullethead in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 07-12-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Taking a FRIEND/conservative girl/girl who likes someone else
    By TheBlackWolf in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 04-27-2011, 11:22 AM
  4. how to tell if a girl likes you online
    By viruscast in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 02-04-2011, 10:53 AM
  5. Wna know if girl likes me
    By illusion in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com