Looking for some tips that will help get her to my hotel room. The girl likes me and we have known each other for a while but have only just got closer and I only have a small window of opportunity to make a move physically. Hotels carry certain connotations with them if you ask them back
My plan so far is we are meeting for some dinner, I will then suggest we go for a drink at a rooftop bar that has the best views of the city. It so happens the rooftop bar is on the top floor of the hotel I will book! The rooms also have stunning views. The rooftop bar is really romantic and not always busy. This gives me a nice setting to get more intimate, maybe some touching and possibly kissing if not many people around. If all is going well at this point I can try get her to the room. Alternatively I could bring her straight to the room (our own bar with a view) after dinner and bypass the rooftop bar and have a drink in the room but the bar is pretty cool and I think would make a better sequence. I'm not entirely sure what I can do or say to lead to the room. I have a few loose ideas:
- I could simply tell her and invite her back discussing it openly,
- suggest 'I know another place real close we can have another drink'
- mention I have a mysterious surprise will she join me,
- just walk to the elevator get off at my floor and take her in without saying much as we have to use same elevators for bar
- I will have my laptop in hotel so I have also thought about seeding something to show her on the computer thats in the room
- seeding in conversation if she would like to ever stay at a hotel like this (it's 5 star) so she is already saying yes hypothetically
I want to play my cards right so I don't freak her out or if she starts getting nervous as I head to the hotel room I have some ammunition.