Call me old school, but from what I've noticed and picked up by listening to women, and now concurred to in an article, the following five things turn women on:
1) Handwritten notes and letters. Yes, love letters in your own handwriting. Makes them feel special.
2) Call her by name. I used to call all my GFs "Babe" in case I forgot their names, which I always seemed to do, even now. I have been practicing remembering names, including last names and sometimes address my dates as Ms [last name]. I know I get turned on when a woman calls me Mr.
3) Passion for work. Women get turned on by watching a guy get absorbed by a project; things like building a fence, remodeling a room at home, restoring a car, etc.
4) Cleanliness, especially body odor. Everyone has their own identifiable scent. Women have told me that my scent is "No Scent". Shower twice a day, brush/floss your teeth often, use a little talc around the unit and the planet (Uranus).
5) Showing you feelings. I don't mean turning a date into a therapy session, but blushing, a few ahs and oohs. Playful stuff, laugh at her jokes - you know, cajole!