Here is a situation that may be somewhat new to many of you and I am humbly asking your advice. After reading and sifting through these forums, I have concluded that I have a NDI fiancee that has trouble initiating flirting/escalation with me. Knowing I am no PUA, I recognize I have not always helped the situation in the past (we all make mistakes).
To keep this to the point, I will do my best to sum up the situation concisely.
1) We are getting married in less than two months
2) We have a very happy, loving and healthy relationship
3) We are both happy to follow our religious beliefs, and are therefore waiting for marriage for the best stuff
4) She is very attracted to me, but often has trouble opening up and initiating, whether it be words or actions
5) I do believe she will open up more when we get married, but am worried I am not doing/saying the right things to help that
6) I need to readjust my Mindset to take on confidence and get her to chase me more. I tend to shower her with compliments, time, and touches. Sometimes this has to be overboard and self-defeating. Good news, is she knows I think she's sexy and so she feels sexy. Bad news is that gives her the upper hand too much.
Got a great thing going and she wants me, but just struggles showing it sometimes. She can be stubborn and does not usually respond well when I suggest she takes charge, but is quite seductive when she does get in the right mindset! In summary, how do I draw more of this out of her? I know it's in there, I've seen it. I just want more of it!
Thanks in advance!