Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Barron T. is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Escalate past Kissing

    I've been talking to this girl and i've never had this problem before, i'm suck at the kiss/ making out whatever. what can you do to escalate past this without turning her off?

  2. #2
    Cobra is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 126, Level: 2
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Points
    126
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Escalate past Kissing

    I been told that if you start touching her (anywhere where a girl should get turned on. Take wild guesses) you can escalate to your next phase. I suppose sex would be next depending on the scenario, if you can't kiss don't worry about it. Neither can I.

  3. #3
    Barron T. is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Escalate past Kissing

    Kissing is fine for me and its not like what do i do, but what scenarios will help me have the best chance of seduction?

  4. #4
    Cobra is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 126, Level: 2
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Points
    126
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Escalate past Kissing

    She's at your house, alone in a room with you, could be anywhere in your house. She's kissing you, you escalate, you do what you gotta do. More often then not, a guy is looking for the opening that you have, if she still LMR, freeze it out of her

  5. #5
    OOKĖ's Avatar
    OOKĖ is offline PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,911, Level: 27
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    171
    Points
    1,911
    Level
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: Escalate past Kissing

    after kissing her lips, start kissing her lower jaw, and keep kissing slowish down her neck, and down toward her chest a little bit (if she's wearing a looser shirt).

    Whisper, and ask her "can I take your shirt off?"

    She will 90% of the time say yes. The other 10% usually for obscure silly reasons, that are usually treatable.
    Always feel free to PM me


Similar Threads

  1. Kissing a Smoker.
    By Champion in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 9
    Last Thread: 10-16-2011, 08:04 AM
  2. Fear of kissing
    By sidurt in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 05-30-2011, 10:24 PM
  3. Kissing tips?
    By Closer21 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 05-14-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Kissing on her forehead
    By TheApostle in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 05-04-2010, 06:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com