A special for my brothers... READ ON...
I can't believe I would be standing here today pulling numbers, looks, kisses and f**k closes if it wasn't for the PUA lifestyle. The fact is to begin with, the PUA rules, guides and books made me worse. Having to follow a set canned opener or a canned approach just takes you out of the picture and replaces it with a fake mirage putting on silly shirts, bracelets, studs to try and 'attract' the opposite sex. It was mainly the first 90% of learning to become a PUA that was the hardest and most frustrating. But as soon as I stopped reading my ebooks, stopped purposefully going out for the clunge and stopped wearing stupid shirts I became what I always wanted. A PUA. The fact is, you should begin by reading everything you can get your hands on, absorb the information, practise it, live it and then finally leave it. You can only get so far by cramming knowledge into your head and taking rejections left, right and centre. Until you officially leave the PUA world, you will never reach that ultimate goal. So here are SIX Steps for Success which if you feel applies to you, you should follow by:
1) Cram material: This will be the first 40-50% of your mission. You must cram as much material into your brain as you can. Read ebooks, watch videos, try missions, complete challenges (stylelife challenge, no fap challenge), buy the clothes, prepare the crib, try so many styles. This first 40-50% must be extreme. This will be like setting the foundations, so do NOT miss out and make sure you read into the topic clearly.
2) Talk to others: This stage will start from 40-50% and will last forever. Make sure you start talking to others about this topic. Such as on this forum. Start correlating ideas to each other, explore this new world, suggest openers, closes, things you can attempt. This stage is vital because it makes you realise there are thousands of wannabe PUAs, this is something you should cherish and use to your advantage.
3) Practise: This stage begins on the 50% and ends at the 90% mark. Make sure you actively go out and practise the techniques here. Find a wingman. He can know or not know about the game but still find someone you can go sarging with. This stage is vital because now you will apply the foundation steps and begin to really fine tune your personality and character.
4) Help others: By this time you will have knowledge, experience and a character. Start using this character all the time. This is you. Help others explore you and what you have to offer the world of PUAs. You could be the difference between someone giving up entirely to becoming a truly great guy.
5) Reach rank 100: So far you have learnt, you have applied and you have helped. Now it is time to get yourself noticed. Place yourself highly in this forum, in this world. Make sure you biggen yourself up. Carry on with all the steps above but now claim a top spot and reach the top level within this forum. It is vital to do this if you have time. Otherwise claim your top spot wherever you can.
6) Leave: This last stage should come easy. You would have exhausted yourself, seen some good results, and a tonne of bad results. Now it is time to reward yourself with a break. After time you will realise that by not actively writing field reports, sarging and acting like a robot you will suddenly break into a NEW you. You will have a new energy about you, something genuine, something real. You will have power, conviction and be smooth. Your brain has relaxed, your body feels fresh and the world is at ease singing your name. Without this stage, you will never feel like you are truly at where you want to be. So please, do not skip this step. Some of you will say no, I can't do this, it's helped too much and that's fair. Others will say but what if I lose my skills? That's also fair. But you just have to trust in yourself. A muscle only becomes stronger when well rested before it is trained again. So make sure you rest your muscle (brain) so you can come back harder, stronger, faster and smoother.
So there you are my brothers, take this advice if you will and become the very best that you can be.
Last edited by Finchy; 03-18-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Work hard, Play hard players! Oh and Man up, girls like men.