Re: Using my skills in a Job Interview!?
I went to school for engineering myself. I aced 90% of all my job interviews.
But the bullet points are:
- Show Confidence example maintaining eye contact
- Dont invest a whole lot in one company, and show that ie make sure you have another interview lined up
- Act like a gentle man
- Clothes should be stellar
- Know what you are talking about, as in experience and skill set
- Be unique as in separate yourself from the rest of candidates, I let you figure that part out
- Show growth, for instance this company is just a company what you want to be when you grow up? Tell them your story
- Be straight to the point
- Last but no least, show that you will go the distance, as in, show that you are aggressive and self motivated.
As you can see from the list its pretty much PUA game:
1) Confidence (Alpha attribute)
2) First impression counts
3) Clothes matches personality type
4) Not investing in one target; have a few targets lined up
5) Be sociable and being able to hold a conversation
6) Not being a creep / being clingy
7) Having / Showing self-growth
8) Spending less time building comfort and more on escalation
9) Being aggressive
10) Act like a gentleman
When I first came to this site after reading some of PJ's material some of the stuff start making sense. And PUA actually provided me a blueprint, even though some stuff I naturally did. I guess my game wasnt consistent and some of the folks around here help me see the bigger picture.