Right, before this gets misinterpreted to oblivion, I've got something that I've found of great use to me that is highly under-appreciated. Checklists. They are free, underutilized. They are nerdy, and they are usefull as fark.
Now, when I say something like "PUA checklist" you might think of something like "list of PUA fantasies/goals" like :
0. approach some chicks
2. go on some dates
1. loose virginity
599. bang pamela anderson
but that is not what I'd like to present here. Neither is it a "tutorial" on how to seduce someone. If you are interested in those things alone please go away.
Whenever a complex process with multiple failure points is involved, like flying a plane or surgery, it is usually the "stupid stuff" that gets forgotten. That is why airline pilots have pre-flight checklists, as well as checklists for almost any conceivable emergency. What's more- these have been fine tuned to leave in just the "most important stuff" so as to be practical.
I wanted to try something similar here. So - here are my checklists. It is of course specific to me, but anyone with half a brain can create their own personalized version that would grow/evolve with time
Vkontakte (eastern european verison of Facebook) Checklist:
- hold a pleasant conversation for a bit
- create rapport (gemeni)
- schedule a meeting – time,location,exact place of meeting, no ambiguity, phone number
Girl Qualities Checklist:
1. Atheism/ non religiosity
2. non-embarassing looks – would you like to have sex with that?
1. Be showered and clothed 1.5-2 hours before the date
2. clean socks, necklace, good clothes
3. clean shoes
5. have the name, location, time, tel. number written down
7. listen to 50 shades of grey
8. mom’s whereabouts
9. sufficient cash
10. confirmation of date if flaky
11. Create the Briefing
1. When on your way, read the Briefing
2.Take your mobile on dates, establish the meeting place/time/date without any ambiguity
The briefing is a single piece of paper that should contain all or most of the following:
3. Location/Time of meeting without any ambiguity
4. telephone number
Note: avoid the temptation to write the Briefing on a phone app or something - a piece of paper with large letters can be pulled out in seconds while you are on the way.